New line of shoes featuring Azzi & Amari | The Boneyard

New line of shoes featuring Azzi & Amari

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
1991 UConn grad Marc D’Amelio, an avid supporter of UConn athletics, who has established the UConn Husky Collective as a vehicle to promote NIL opportunities for UConn athletes, will be introducing a new line of footwear next Thursday in LA. On hand to support the launch will be Azzi, Amari and UConn soccer player Chloe Landers.

This is another interesting way to promote NIL at one’s alma mater, by actually introducing a product line with players as spokespersons. Wishing great success to D’Amelio, Azzi, Amari & Chloe in their new venture.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Two of my favorite UConn WCBB players coming cross country to my backyard. I know the when, if I can find the “where”, I’ll be there. Maybe I’ll get lucky and be allowed to meet and take a picture with Amari and Azzi. :)

Reaction Score
Two of my favorite UConn WCBB players coming cross country to my backyard. I know the when, if I can find the “where”, I’ll be there. Maybe I’ll get lucky and be allowed to meet and take a picture with Amari and Azzi. :)
Would love to see that....!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is this in their line of footwear?

1684508193502.png

Carnac

Reaction Score
I"m sure Amari would look up to you Carnac.:) Oh, you could probably teach her your dunk moves as well. Send us some pics if this occurs.
I've got 4" on her.....yes she would. ;) I would be proud to share any pictures I'm able to take with them. Of course, I will be wearing my UConn gear. :D I'm sure I won't be the only UConn fan there. There are lots of us here in So. Cal.

Carnac

Reaction Score
This model is in the “Fall” 2023 Line. Covers all the bases.

View attachment 88341
C'mon AmeriConn, the ONE THING UConn Nation agrees on is that we MUST stay healthy this year if we are going to win #12. Even jokingly, we can't suggest this type of gear be useful to any of our girls for the coming season and going forward.

We should be completely healthy when the season starts. Hopefully, we can remain that way the entire season........kinda like South Carolina and LSU were this past year. No injuries to their "core" players. This type of equipment is ok for "other" teams this coming season, not ours. :cool:

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I almost fell off the chair laughing!!!!!!
Noted!! You really can't fault a guy that has a good sense of humor. Milford saw a window of opportunity before him and took advantage of it.
I chuckled for a split second, but then quickly regained my composure. :) Glad to see Amari cashing in on a NIL opportunity. :D

Reaction Score
C'mon AmeriConn, the ONE THING UConn Nation agrees on is that we MUST stay healthy this year if we are going to win #12. Even jokingly, we can't suggest this type of gear be useful to any of our girls for the coming season and going forward.

We should be completely healthy when the season starts. Hopefully, we can remain that way the entire season........kinda like South Carolina and LSU were this past year. No injuries to their "core" players. This type of equipment is ok for "other" teams this coming season, not ours. :cool:
I am way confident that we will stay healthy this season Carnac. You are correct, it is the fall line for the southern schools only!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Noted!! You really can't fault a guy that has a good sense of humor. Milford saw a window of opportunity before him and took advantage of it.
I chuckled for a split second, but then quickly regained my composure. :) Glad to see Amari cashing in on a NIL opportunity. :D
Yes!!

Reaction Score

D'Amelio Footwear launch includes UConn women's basketball players Azzi Fudd, Amari DeBerry

Charli D'Amelio, Marc's daughter, has 150 million followers on Tik Tok and 50 million on Instagram. A few product placements could result in a substantial amount of sales.

Carnac

Reaction Score
You were mislead :)

This already happened yesterday
What?!?.....Damn! :mad: Well......I could not have attended yesterday. I took my 3 1/2-year-old to the LA County Fair yesterday. A lot more walking around than I'm used to. By the time I got home, I couldn't feel my legs or feet. :confused: Family always comes first!! :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I am way confident that we will stay healthy this season Carnac. You are correct, it is the fall line for the southern schools only!
AmeriConn, I really believe that "pall" that was hovering over our program like a thick cloud layer the last two years is gone, and gone for good. As I said in a comment above, I want and expect UConn to have the same type of "blessing" health-wise that South Carolina and LSU received last year. No injuries to any of their core players. If we can stay 100% healthy all year, as they say in baseball.... we're going to be a real tough out.

Three players can carry a team. We have three STRONG and very capable starters that can carry the team.....Paige, Azzi, and Aaliyah, and they have plenty of teammates able and willing to help!!! :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom