New England Sports Card Collectors | The Boneyard

New England Sports Card Collectors

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Joseph and I are honored to be hosting Day 1 of the Stamford, CT show.

Repping our favorite teams and #UConnNation

Lots of Athletes to meet/signings
300+ vendors
2 days to explore cards and memorabilia
Player interviews
Podcasting live day 2

Tickets- Stamford, Connecticut — Northeast Sports Card Expo

Podcasters bio- https://www.washingtonpost.com/kidspost/2022/03/10/father-and-son-sports-podcast/

Copy_of_C.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
Our #Topps card artist, we giveaway on our podcast! Come see the original oil paintings that inspired his popular baseball card series.

IMG_2786.jpeg

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I need a card show where I can get my good cards graded. Sending out my Michael Jordan rookie card in an envelope for grading, hoping it doesn’t get lost, swapped, etc doesn’t sit well with me.

Sidenote: if anyone prints out a screen grab of JC during his infamous press conference and gets it signed with a message saying “Not a dime back!”, I’ll pay handsomely for it.

GemParty

Reaction Score
More of your favorite player announcements soon, to join Coach Calhoun.

Reaction Score
The only cards I still have are the
Complete unopened box set of the World Cup players who played the First Wirld Cup played in the US .
It’s still unopened. I believed that it would be a good souvenir of that historic event. I had been coaching soccer since around 1980 .until I bowed out in the late 1990’s . I’ll probably give it to my 30 year old grandson who still plays in a top amateur league . AZHuskie will get my UConn and Yankee stuff ( 1970 ‘s yearbooks )
My grandson and I did coach the USMT the last Cup from our chairs . I’m a complete mad man when I watch a favorite team unless it’s in person or in a public place then I’m usually bleeding from biting my tongue. I watched the first UConn Nova game last year on a plane and we played poorly keeping them in the game it was torture . You can take the boy away from coaching but it’s impossible to take coaching away from the boy ,once inflicted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom