Nebraska Win Against Iowa Top Watched College WBB Game Ever On FOX | The Boneyard

Nebraska Win Against Iowa Top Watched College WBB Game Ever On FOX

Reaction Score
What also is impressive is that this game, along with the UConn-SC game (1 M viewers) were up against several Superbowl pre-game shows. A few years ago, these numbers weren't conceivable in this type of scenario. Things continue to trend in a positive direction which is great for the sport overall.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
We’re going to undoubtedly see more Big Ten women’s basketball and volleyball on FS1 + FOX going forward I’d think… the numbers for some of these games have been crazy good:

Reaction Score
I know that providing context is verboten, but both the OhioSt and Nebraska were surely goosed by Clark about to break a record.

But certainly the fact that the known stars are now in WCBB and less so in MCBB because of 1&done is driving interest.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I know that providing context is verboten, but both the OhioSt and Nebraska were surely goosed by Clark about to break a record.

But certainly the fact that the known stars are now in WCBB and less so in MCBB because of 1&done is driving interest.
100%- people are tuning in to see Caitlin play (myself included) but that is kinda the point- if they can develop stars that people will tune in to watch within content they already own/have under their umbrella that ties into other premium content they show, it seemingly is a no brainer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom