2020 Recruiting: - Nebraska Transfer PF Kevin Cross | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Nebraska Transfer PF Kevin Cross

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Intriguing prospect. Stretch 4 that can push it a bit. Would expect to see we at least reach out.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
They are making room for Sanogo
My thinking too. This isn’t a good sign for us. They’re doing to same thing we did for Martin.

Reaction Score
Nebraska had 1 open scholarship before this, Memphis had open scholarships before Tyler Harris left. Calm down
Yea you could argue we aren’t pursuing anyone else for the same reason. We’re obviously in the fight

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Cross seems to be what we need. Defense?

Reaction Score
Somethings going down at Tulane. They’ve become TransferU.

No big names, but a definite talent uptick from when the new coach arrived (two years ago?).

Reaction Score
Somethings going down at Tulane. They’ve become TransferU.

No big names, but a definite talent uptick from when the new coach arrived (two years ago?).
It's all Ron Hunter and his staff. I know we give crap about the AAC, but I'll be paying attention to Tulane and how Ron Hunter builds this program.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about Ron Hunter and Georgia State until his son played there around six years ago but as soon as I saw his team play, I instantly liked the guy. There's a lot of similarities between Hurley and Hunter. Intense, no BS, love their players, honest.

Kids love to play for coaches like Ron Hunter.

Hunter now has four transfers sitting out in 20/21 and will be eligible to play in 21/22. The headliner is former Alabama recruit Jaylen Forbes, who was a former top-100ish recruit and will have three years of eligibility.

Gabe Watson will have two years of eligibility and he was a lead guard out of Southern Miss averaging 13p, 3.6r, 3.4a as a sophomore. Former Vanderbilt big Oton Jankovic is a Montverde grad and will have three years of eligibility and now they have Cross for three seasons.

Heck of a haul for a school with one winning season this decade.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom