ND: Short of Independence, which conference ACC or Big 1G | The Boneyard

ND: Short of Independence, which conference ACC or Big 1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It seems to me that, if ND holds the cards to our best future, which conference does it want to affiliate with, the ACC or Big 1G.

It has the best chance of succeeding in football in the ACC but the Big 1G conference has been courting them for decades. It seems to me we will find out the answer soon.

Reaction Score
Dear Touchdown Jesus, please guide your humble servant Notre Dame to the ACC and send with them UConn. Amen

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
That is the Million Dollar Question that no one knows the answer to.

My opinion? 67% chance it is the Big 10, 33% chance it is the ACC.

Although in reality, it come down to who gives them a sweeter deal. The ACC may give them a better deal (keeping tv rights for home games) as they are more desperate for football credibility.

Reaction Score
I posted this previously, but I work with a long-time ND season ticket holder. When I asked the same question, the answer was, "ACC. No way we can compete in the B1G."

Reaction Score
I posted this previously, but I work with a long-time ND season ticket holder. When I asked the same question, the answer was, "ACC. No way we can compete in the B1G."
I can see that...I'd also bet that they think the basketball competition is beneath them in the B1G and that they can compete for an ACC hoops title (both men &women)

Reaction Score
I personally don't think ND has a chance to win NC in Big 1G competing year in and out with Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and the rest of the Big 1G. I think they would have to substantially alter their national schedule but could thrive in ACC for football purposes.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping similarly to FSU being scared of the SEC, appropriately, that ND is similarly scared of the B1G.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Please, Notre Dame gets the demographics and knows they need to recruit the south. With the right coach they can win anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom