ND goes down. New rankings prediction | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ND goes down. New rankings prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't think MD will move---the voting people--will have seen a game of 10 healthy players, being beaten at home, from the get go--came back where KLS couldn't find the basket with radar (sick) and the other 2 of the Trifecta are hobbled with fouls. KLS scored in the second half.
MD came from 19 down, at home, when Uconn could not foul. Bad loss for MD, even at 5 point at home.
ND had a bad game, as Bags said after holiday blues--Baylor and ND may trade places but not MD.
As is the case for all here on the Boneyard--it is an opinion -and worth nothing more.
The voters will not put that much effort and thought into it.

Reaction Score
It depends if you look at the coaches poll or the AP poll - one has MD as #4, the other as #3. For me personally...
  1. UCONN
  2. Maryland
  3. Baylor
  4. Miss State
  5. SC
  6. FSU
  7. ND
  8. L'ville
  9. Wash
  10. UCLA
I put Maryland ahead of Baylor because Maryland gave us a better game than Baylor did. They scored more, the game was closer, and if the game had lasted 5 more minutes, it's likely Maryland would have won. I would not be surprised to see them in the NC game. Basically I bump Maryland up a spot even tho they lost the game. I doubt the voters do that...

Also I drop ND down to 7 behind FSU etc. I also don't think the voters drop them that far...

What I think the rankings will be:
  1. UCONN
  2. Baylor
  3. Maryland
  4. Miss State
  5. SC
  6. ND
  7. FSU
  8. L'ville
  9. Wash
  10. UCLA

I don't believe that Notre Dame will come in ahead of Florida State. FSU only lost one game, and that one barely, to UConn. ND just had a badd lost to NC State. ND is the only top-ranked team to have a bad loss.

Another question is the lower-ranked teams. Kentucky and Syracuse will have to drop out. Who comes in?

Could be USC and Sadie Edwards (formerly of UConn). They are picking up momentum.

Does K-State get back in?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I don't believe that Notre Dame will come in ahead of Florida State. FSU only lost one game, and that one barely, to UConn. ND just had a badd lost to NC State. ND is the only top-ranked team to have a bad loss.

Another question is the lower-ranked teams. Kentucky and Syracuse will have to drop out. Who comes in?

Could be USC and Sadie Edwards (formerly of UConn). They are picking up momentum.

Does K-State get back in?

Eventually you missed that those wildcats got the fur skinned off of them by the Baylor Bears by 40. They face WVU today.... no idea how good they are.... but they are ranked in the top 15.

Reaction Score
I have a simpler method;

#1 UConn - Top dog, leads the pack, great view of the world, sets the pace and the course, always the alpha, by training, intellect and desire

2 thru whatever - just follow along, always see the same thing, don't know the direction, constantly yapping and struggling just to keep pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom