NCAA Tourney Is More Popular Than The NBA | The Boneyard

NCAA Tourney Is More Popular Than The NBA

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
NCAA women's basketball ratings, viewers ultimately tuned in to watch the matchup on ESPN in greater numbers than any NBA game the network has aired throughout the 2022-23 season to date. 2.7 million at its peak, to be exact.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
NCAA women's basketball ratings, viewers ultimately tuned in to watch the matchup on ESPN in greater numbers than any NBA game the network has aired throughout the 2022-23 season to date. 2.7 million at its peak, to be exact.

When I read this, I could not help but remember the TROLL that trashed WCBB here about 2-3 years ago saying that: "Nobody watches or cares about WCBB." :eek: SMH. IMO, the Iowa/South Carolina game is for the national championship. The winner of THAT game should win the NC game on Monday.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
When I read this, I could not help but remember the TROLL that trashed WCBB here about 2-3 years ago saying that: "Nobody watches or cares about WCBB." :eek: SMH. IMO, the Iowa/South Carolina game is for the national championship. The winner of THAT game should win the NC game on Monday.
The equivalent of the National Championship game

Reminds me of the semi-final when Stewie went off against ND...and Louisville stunned Baylor;
So the natty was almost an afterthought.

Reaction Score

Not surprised!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I believe, and I'd be willing to bet on it, that the Iowa/SC game will break all viewing records for college basketball, not just womens basketball, but college basketball in general. The last two Naismith POTY winners, an undefeated team, and the greatest and most exciting player of the season. If SC can't stop her, Iowa actually has a chance to win, and many fans who wanted UConn to finally lose will also be rooting for the same fate to SC. It's going to be a great game, and as I said, just about everyone will tune in to see the Boston/Clark battle on the national stage. I don't usually watch complete games once UConn is out of the picture, but I will be watching this.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I believe, and I'd be willing to bet on it, that the Iowa/SC game will break all viewing records for college basketball, not just womens basketball, but college basketball in general. The last two Naismith POTY winners, an undefeated team, and the greatest and most exciting player of the season. If SC can't stop her, Iowa actually has a chance to win, and many fans who wanted UConn to finally lose will also be rooting for the same fate to SC. It's going to be a great game, and as I said, just about everyone will tune in to see the Boston/Clark battle on the national stage. I don't usually watch complete games once UConn is out of the picture, but I will be watching this.

Highly unlikely.

Reaction Score

They still say this. Maybe not on here, but it's said A LOT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom