NCAA Selection Show back to normal this year | The Boneyard

NCAA Selection Show back to normal this year

Reaction Score
Thank god, makes the selection show much more interesting and suspenseful. Was dreading watching Greg Gumble's lips lag behind his words, and not knowing which 12 seed to immediately pick over the 5.

Reaction Score
If it’s not broken why fix it? Dumb move by someone that’s never watched selection Sunday in their life. Glad it’s back.

Reaction Score
If it’s not broken why fix it? Dumb move by someone that’s never watched selection Sunday in their life. Glad it’s back.
Remember they made that change because the prior year the brackets were leaked on line during the show. They figured with this change there was a better chance the show would release what teams were selected before there was a leak.

And yes, the change was stupid.

Reaction Score
Yeah. Last years selection show was so bad. Glad they changed it

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Remember they made that change because the prior year the brackets were leaked on line during the show. They figured with this change there was a better chance the show would release what teams were selected before there was a leak.

And yes, the change was stupid.

Maybe I'm a dullard, but if the brackets leaked early....why couldn't an alphabetical list of names?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oh please put Murray State in Hartford as a 12 against a winnable 5

I am excited to see what teams end up in Hartford. Then I will decide to go or not. Marquette vs. Murray State would be fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom