NCAA Matchups to Watch | Page 6 | The Boneyard

NCAA Matchups to Watch

Reaction Score
Van Lith involved in a testy exchange? I'm shocked :rolleyes:

She won the pr battle though, so good for her.
Sometimes that happens. In the first tOSU- Maryland game there was some testiness between Diamond Miller and Thierry in the line at the end of the game.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I will be curious to see how VaTech and Tennessee manage each other. VaTech has better guard play and the dominant post but Tennessee has size to throw at Kitley.

I think the rough schedule that KJH created this year has actually helped the Lady Vols though I don't think any of the LV fans will want to give Kellie any credit for that.

Reaction Score
I will be curious to see how VaTech and Tennessee manage each other. VaTech has better guard play and the dominant post but Tennessee has size to throw at Kitley.

I think the rough schedule that KJH created this year has actually helped the Lady Vols though I don't think any of the LV fans will want to give Kellie any credit for that.
They've already played this year, Virginia Tech only won by 3. I expect Tennessee to win this one.

Reaction Score

I give them credit for the scheduling and I don't think that it can ever really hurt to schedule aggressively when you have the talent to be honest.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Can someone in the Carolina area drop off a case of cheerwine and all the greasiest food you can find for Triad?

:oops: Cheerwine would be nice, I have set a state record in the amount of french fries ccnsumed in the past 7 days, so no more greasy food.

Sorry, @triaddukefan but Duke looks to be going down to Colorado. At least UNC lost though, right?

I actually picked Chapel Hill to beat OSU.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Congrats, triad... I'd held that fries-eating record since 1968!;)

I was like... man.... i'm eating too many fries... then I had some last night.... and again tonight for dinner. :oops: Terrible losses are bad for my eating habits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom