Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Albany will make its first-ever trip to the second round. 61-59 final

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
That's what FL coach gets for tying her T shirt around her waist. How unprofessional. What are they on the playground?

Good for the Danes. Too bad more of their fans weren't there.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Great game in that 4th quarter.

Congrats to Albany!

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
If anybody ever tells me how great the SEC is in WCB again ..............:rolleyes:

Albany worked hard for the win. And the refs in that game did not do their best work.

blaqtech

Reaction Score
Hope Buffalo got an upset in them...

GO BULLS !

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Chattanooga leading Mississippi State early in the 1st 7-1

Reaction Score
Smart end of game management by Albany. Well done!
I thought Albany will lose at end of 3Q, switched the channel, came back later, wow.. Albany won

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Terrible game management to end the game there by Amanda Butler. Florida had a decent season.. terrible to end it with such a lackluster effort.

Reaction Score
Because I'm trying to not allow my addiction to put me on a shrink's couch, I rarely permit myself to watch non-UConn games. On those occasions when I do, like today, I am blown away by the precipitous drop-off in the comparative quality of play on the floor that is exhibited by run-of-the-mill teams. I suppose the chalk will mostly hold in these early rounds, I see few teams out there, however highly seeded, that I think are good enough to win ANY games! Not a big surprise that there are so many empty seats, but I find that reality depressing.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Albany up 2 with the ball and 18 seconds left in the game. Great composure by Albany.

Albany did a great job coming back, but Florida completely fell apart. Went about 8 minutes without scoring in the 4th quarter. Christinaki had a WIDE open putback that could have stopped Albany's momentum and put Florida back up by 3, but she just completely booted it.

But I'm happy for Albany. After coming so close to beating Duke (at Durham) last year, this year they're rewarded. Imani Tate was huge. Richards was very effective when she was on the floor.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (really!) are standing toe to toe with Louisville early in the game, now up 3 in the first quarter.

It's Central Arkansas' first NCAA tournament.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
BTW, if a miracle does occur and Central Arky holds on, I don't want to hear Cardinals fans crying about the physicality. Sugar Bears are being tossed all over the place in this game.

Reaction Score
That's what FL coach gets for tying her T shirt around her waist. How unprofessional. What are they on the playground?

Good for the Danes. Too bad more of their fans weren't there.
My thoughts exactly. Not professional at all.

Reaction Score
Because I'm trying to not allow my addiction to put me on a shrink's couch, I rarely permit myself to watch non-UConn games. On those occasions when I do, like today, I am blown away by the precipitous drop-off in the comparative quality of play on the floor that is exhibited by run-of-the-mill teams. I suppose the chalk will mostly hold in these early rounds, I see few teams out there, however highly seeded, that I think are good enough to win ANY games! Not a big surprise that there are so many empty seats, but I find that reality depressing.
Starting time is a big reason why the stadium is empty:confused:

blaqtech

Reaction Score
I want to thank everybody who supported Buffalo for the first 6 minutes of the game........ Because it's over now !!!

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin