NC State Attendance | Page 4 | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I want to be wrong but just based on the amount of tickets left I’m not seeing it.
Have you seen any players or coaches on local news or any stories on the opener on anywhere? Or is all basically Courant and Register?

Reaction Score
Have you seen any players or coaches on local news or any stories on the opener on anywhere? Or is all basically Courant and Register?
I see all the reports. They have distributed tons of tickets but that doesn’t always translate to a big crowd. But it’s promising. Again want to be wrong. But I feel like in the last ten years every time we think we are getting a big crowd we are disappointed.

Reaction Score
TO ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/ BONEYARDERS

We need to get to at least 32,500 for a respectful crowd. So 5,000 more.

Our tailgate should be between 35 and 40. Our season ticket group is 6. It took a lot of recruiting and coordination over several weeks.

The challenge out the for all Season ticket holders/Boneyarders. With 4 days to go, everyone should try to recruit at least 2 more people to join your tailgate. Friends, neighbors, relatives. Make some calls….and some texts!!

Just need 2 more each and we can get there!!!!

LETS DO IT!!!!!!

Report back when you expand your group!

Reaction Score
Sorta wish he’d just be honest and say this should be a sellout. Good ACC team, opening day, perfect weather, enough time for people to leave work. Let’s stop making excuses and actually pack the Rent.
The school let the program crater. I appreciate that coach understands that and is diplomatic about it. The fan base needs to be partially rebuilt. A lot of the glory days fan base has either died or retired to the south. We’ve gotta win and and replace them with young blood.

I have a lot of respect for how well Mora communicates and shows sensitivity to a fan base that has been tortured by bad hires and conference realignment. He’s just a solid, stable and thoughtful guy. He isn’t going to blame us for not being there until he earns it.

Reaction Score
TO ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/ BONEYARDERS

We need to get to at least 32,500 for a respectful crowd. So 5,000 more.

Our tailgate should be between 35 and 40. Our season ticket group is 6. It took a lot of recruiting and coordination over several weeks.

The challenge out the for all Season ticket holders/Boneyarders. With 4 days to go, everyone should try to recruit at least 2 more people to join your tailgate. Friends, neighbors, relatives. Make some calls….and some texts!!

Just need 2 more each and we can get there!!!!

LETS DO IT!!!!!!

Report back when you expand your group!
I like this. I have done same thing recruiting hard for this game. Going back 10 years we consistently had 20 people going to games. In the dog days it was me and a couple others. Last year we were back in the 12-15 per game. Thursday i am expecting about 30 in my group. Excited and continuing to recruit. If we get people in stands and play well we can start to earn more fans.

Reaction Score
There is this... WFSB announces proud partnership with UConn Preview show was OK, they have been following UConn football more than in the past. Obviously the weather and tragic news gets the lions share of nightly news.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great timing Uconn ticket office! Now we all have to recruit 2 more people to use these tickets!

Reaction Score
Sorta wish he’d just be honest and say this should be a sellout. Good ACC team, opening day, perfect weather, enough time for people to leave work. Let’s stop making excuses and actually pack the Rent.

I actually prefer his approach because it’s realistic.

You influence and persuade fans to come back. Not scold them.

Reaction Score
Great timing Uconn ticket office! Now we all have to recruit 2 more people to use these tickets!
I snagged my two free tix, but I already had tickets to go. It doesn't look like the free tickets are transferable. Can I just take a screenshot of them and send to a friend?

Reaction Score
I snagged my two free tix, but I already had tickets to go. It doesn't look like the free tickets are transferable. Can I just take a screenshot of them and send to a friend?
Yes, that should work at long as the barcode is scannable.

Reaction Score
Attendance will be 21-25k, tickets distributed around 25-33k
Trending right on target here. Think final numbers will be towards the higher end. Updated Guesstimate is sitting at 25k attendance, 32.5k distributed. Seeing on twitter that student tickets sold out and school is now offering additional students free tickets in sections 205-209.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom