NBA Trainer Chris Brickley on Paige | The Boneyard

NBA Trainer Chris Brickley on Paige

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
We've all seen the videos of Paige's and Azzi's workouts with NBA trainer Chris Brickley. Lebron, Klay Thompson, Donovan Mitchell and countless others have trained with Chris in NYC.

Among his award winners for 2023 is Paige:

Best Shooter: Paige Bueckers

We did a bunch of shooting drills, but Paige hit 29 threes in a row. That was the most threes we’ve seen consecutively all offseason. I’m excited to watch Paige play this year at UConn, she’s going to remind people how good she is. The last time she’s played a full season, she was college basketball’s Player of the Year.

Reaction Score
She would've made 50 straight if she opened her eyes. :D
Any one can make them if they have their eyes open. She just want a bit of a challenge. I love that she is working out without a brace on her knee too. I think Paige is going to have a great year, one that will put her at the top of many best lists for UCONN WBB.

Reaction Score
We've all seen the videos of Paige's and Azzi's workouts with NBA trainer Chris Brickley. Lebron, Klay Thompson, Donovan Mitchell and countless others have trained with Chris in NYC.

Among his award winners for 2023 is Paige:

Best Shooter: Paige Bueckers

We did a bunch of shooting drills, but Paige hit 29 threes in a row. That was the most threes we’ve seen consecutively all offseason. I’m excited to watch Paige play this year at UConn, she’s going to remind people how good she is. The last time she’s played a full season, she was college basketball’s Player of the Year.

I hope the NCAA has a meeting with their officials to discuss the cheap roughhouse play against someone like Paige, who can be a transcendent player and good for the sport. Certain teams play a borderline dirty game that is ugly to watch and unnecessary at this level or any level for that matter. I realize there is a certain amount of physical play inherent in the sport, but there are teams that step over that line and don’t get called for it if that were to happen to any of the big-name players because the officials don’t make the calls It would be a shame for their team and the sport. For the officials, it’s not that difficult. If you see it, call it and if you don’t see it, get out of the sport.

Reaction Score
Paige is not done with Uconn yet. Paige will stay another year because she has not set her legacy at Uconn. If she had stayed injury free, she would have passed Maya as Uconn top scorer and had a few NC's. Paige deserves that chance in the next 2 years. Geno would love to have Paige back and all the other players also. My opinion. Now, Paige , go out and prove I was right. GO PAIGE!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom