OT: - NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento)

Reaction Score
Were Ben Simmons mental health issues part of the trade package too ? I have a feeling they were left out

Reaction Score
Ish Smith getting traded out of Charlotte (for a center) so should open up some minutes for one James Bouknight (in theory).

Reaction Score

Lakers couldn’t get anything done. They didn’t have many options, but still pretty shocking.

Reaction Score

the trade everyone has been waiting for!

also just so happens to have another uconn player in the mix...

Crap, does that mean I have to root for the Nets now? Two of the best players in the world... and two of the hardest guys to root for (more Kyrie... I don't really dislike Durant). It was hard enough pulling for the Sixers.

If Simmons isn't having major mental health issues, I think Brooklyn crushed this trade. Simmons can be awesome with Kryie and Durant. Instead of 3 elite scorers that want the ball all the time, they swap out the one that can't/won't defend, with an elite athlete that doesn't like to shoot and plays great defense. AND they got a legit center, fantastic spot-up shooter and two first round picks for a guy who has a contract expiring? I'm thinking there may be more to the Simmons situation than he just didn't want to play in Philly.

Reaction Score
Dallas gave up two unprotected first round picks to get Porzingis and signed him to a max deal, only to give him away for peanuts a few dissapointing seasons later. Also took on Davis Bertans' disasterous contract. Rough stuff.

Luka and Dinwiddie doesn't seem like a great fit either.
It feels like Cuban stopped caring about the team after Dirk won it for them. I'm sure Luka will be looking around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom