OT: - NBA Playoffs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's what's crazy, his three point shooting and ft's are subpar for a superstar with his talents. I argued with posters on here who said he was about at his ceiling even before this season started because he's not elite athletically. Just wait until his three point percentage gets to the high 30's and ft's get to mid 80's.

His footwork, body control, and bball IQ are off the charts.

Reaction Score
I thought it would take another 20 years before a player reminded me of Lebron. Luka showed up and proved me wrong. Kid can do it all...except be a lockdown defender, but he is only 21.

Reaction Score
Insane how good Luka is playing in his first ever playoff series. And against one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, on an injured ankle? Wow. That shot tonight was legendary.

For how good Luka is playing, Paul George is playing just as bad. Really rough shooting this series.

Reaction Score
weren’t there some bouk super fans who compared him to jamal murray

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Not tonight, they don't have the horses yet and they got the Clippers attention.

the Clippers are my favorite to win it all but I still think the Mavs can push to a 7th game.

Luka needs another year.

the NBA is insane right now with young talent.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
silver is the best commissioner

cops murdering ppl is ridiculous
Silver is a clown and no where near that mark
and I agree 100% if it is proven to be murder and the police should be held accountable
destroying private and public property, murdering innocent people, stealing and getting in people's faces is ridiculous
the players can do what they want but if I did this I don't think I would be walking back into the office the next day - but people will justify it so be it
I love the Celtics but I won't miss it one bit anymore
Sports has become way too political
JMHO

Reaction Score
and I agree 100% if it is proven to be murder and the police should be held accountable
destroying private and public property, murdering innocent people, stealing and getting in people's faces is ridiculous
the players can do what they want but if I did this I don't think I would be walking back into the office the next day - but people will justify it so be it
JMHO
The murdering is being done by the people who claim to be against the the destruction of public property just so we have that straight. Knowing your posting history you intentionally lumped them in with the looting and destruction of public property people you've seen on the news. Some of the destruction of public property and looting is being done by them as well.

Reaction Score
JMHO

because orange d00sh politicized everything

Reaction Score
JMHO

The problem with your analogy to your own job is that millions of people can be taught to work the fry-o-lator so if you didn’t show up it wouldn’t be that big a deal. It’s different for Giannis.

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
The problem with your analogy to your own job is that millions of people can be taught to work the fry-o-lator so if you didn’t show up it wouldn’t be that big a deal. It’s different for Giannis.

LOL.

Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member