Got to clip the video before Pheesa says

1) No parties
2) Always cold
3) Not much to do

:eek::eek:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Jeesh, she couldn't have done a wink or a tad better endorsement to other players about UConn being awesome? ;)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Napheesa's dad: "Other places have nicer amenities (BOO!!). When you went to UCONN there was just this feeling. You see why they were successful. But you realize that structure is not for everone, but if you can flourish in that structure..."

Napheesa: "I didn't want to go to UCONN. They have all these NC's. The competitor in me wanted to go to a place where I could beat them, so I kind of had that mentality going into my visit. But you know, they are the best school in the nation so I guess I'll go on a visit here. But I went and it was just, really, no competition after that.

I mean not only did I really love the girls on the team - there was such a family environment - and really like a sisterhood more than I'd seen anywhere else, but... again... I knew that I wanted to play in the WNBA, and these were the people who were going to get me there. The player development, how smart the coaches were, how they saw the game, I mean even to this day when Coach talks, you have no choice but to listen. He just captures you with what he's saying."

They obviously did a very methodical and intensive process to choose the right school. Pheesa is a special player. I'm so glad she's on the wall of honor, so glad she won a NC as a freshman, and thrilled for her success in the WNBA and hopefully a future Team USA fixture. I'm disappointed Geno was unable to surround her and Lou with the one piece missing from another NC for them - an elite center. He really needed an elite post from Crystal's class to make the team truly elite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom