My name is Boo... and I'm a Mo-aholic. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My name is Boo... and I'm a Mo-aholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw her in one HS game in TX and thought she'll struggle on defense in college! Shows how little did I know :) I love how much under control she plays which for someone with this kind of speed can't be easy.

Reaction Score
Here you go, it is towards the middle of the video:

This is great! I don't remember which game it was off hand, but do you have access to when she was on the floor with the loose ball and dribbled it from there to avoid traveling? I remember the announcer asking if that was legal..... I really like this woman. While all the lady huskies are great, if they all played with this passion, .. We'd be in uncharted territory.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I had my doubts about how well she would fit into the UCONN system, but she has sure made me a believer. She kind of reminds me of Allen Iverson. But short myself, I always love to see one of less stature perform at a high level.
Like Iverson in some ways. But she embraces "Practice!"

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
1) Didn't the "Tiny" appellation come later in his career? 2) Dribbling a basketball can be a fine art.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I remember watching a hs highlight vid of her. I usually mistrust those high light reels because they usually show every shot a kid has ever made. Hers was different. She was making moves with the ball that high light vids can't exaggerate. They were ankle breaking moves, and I don't mean her ankles. Last year, she was a bit frosh hesitant. Now, she is all about confidence and doing her thing. It not only shows up in her ball handling and penetration, but in her jumper as well. Man, Geno had brought us so many headliner/entertaining players and MJ is worth the price of admission.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I keep thinking 'This kid is just a sophomore. She's only going to get better." Then I just shake my head in disbelief. Not that I'm complaining, though.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Well.I am a Mo-aholic too.... and a Stewie,Stef,Bria,KML,Kia,Chong,Banks,TIaw,Pulido,Morgan-aholics too. I cannot make up my mind who I truly have as a favorite,so I have to chose them all,lol.I suppose it is just such a joy,when each of them performs at an outstanding level.It doesn't hurt that they are all wonderful people either,:).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I keep thinking 'This kid is just a sophomore. She's only going to get better." Then I just shake my head in disbelief. Not that I'm complaining, though.
And that other kid--what's her name, the one who also takes over games, umm, Stewie--is just a sophomore too. As is Morgan, who, if healthy, would start on every other team in the country.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just beginning to wonder if this isn't a disease instead of an addiction - seems to be reaching pandemic proportions! Mo-ingitis or something, with no known cure! There was a minor outbreak a few years ago in Texas which seems to have been contained, but a new and more virulent strain has broken out in CT this fall and seems to be spreading to small pockets across the country - Miami and Naples have had recent cases, San Diego, Penn, and on and on!
No, dis-ease. I am completely comfortable and at ease with everything she does.

Reaction Score
I do feel the same about Mo.....I find myself excited at what she's gonna do in the game.

Reaction Score
This is great! I don't remember which game it was off hand, but do you have access to when she was on the floor with the loose ball and dribbled it from there to avoid traveling? I remember the announcer asking if that was legal..... I really like this woman. While all the lady huskies are great, if they all played with this passion, .. We'd be in uncharted territory.

I wish did. I remember the instance you are talking about but don't remember who they were playing. She is something else. :):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom