More pre-draft love for UConn's Melifonwu (Fuller) | The Boneyard

More pre-draft love for UConn's Melifonwu (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Hey, the kid got more reps in 1o games than most get in twenty under our 3 and out offense and bend, bend some more and finally break from exhaustion defense. Good for him!

Reaction Score
SOURCES TELL US
"He's a freak. He's going to blow away the combine. He's fast and will post some of the best vertical and broad numbers at his position. He's going to get a lot better in the pros and he has that elite size that will get him overdrafted." -- AFC Pro Personnel Director

Reaction Score
While Obi will excel in the measurables and the on field drills, just wait until they interview him. He'll blow them away with his intelligence and poise. He'll also have a very good Wonderlic score.

Reaction Score
I don't like that possibility. Uconn players have bad luck with the Patriots. Darius Butler and Donald Brown come to mind.

I'm a Pats fan, but Donald Brown never had a chance to make the team. He was so far down on the depth chart that he would have had to score a TD on every touch to even be considered.

Butler I think never really fit into Patricia's defense.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Does that mean Chung is gone or McCourtey is back to CB?

I wouldn't imagine they'd move McCourtey's position. He signed such a huge deal as a safety, and don't imagine he'd want to change positions.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't imagine they'd move McCourtey's position. He signed such a huge deal as a safety, and don't imagine he'd want to change positions.

He is much better at safety under Patricia. I just don't see Chung leaving so I doubt the Patriots are going to draft Obi as a part time player in the first round.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He is much better at safety under Patricia. I just don't see Chung leaving so I doubt the Patriots are going to draft Obi as a part time player in the first round.

I could see us getting a tight end. Marty will be gone and Gronk is always hurt, so we'll be thin there. Wouldn't mind a DT or DE either, or a DE/OLB to replace an aging Ninkovich

Reaction Score
I could see us getting a tight end. Marty will be gone and Gronk is always hurt, so we'll be thin there. Wouldn't mind a DT or DE either, or a DE/OLB to replace an aging Ninkovich

Trade for Griffin from Houston

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom