More of Paige Working Out | The Boneyard

More of Paige Working Out

Reaction Score
Video entitled "UCONN Star Paige Bueckers Working Out After Ankle Injury", and is apparently the same venue as a couple of previous posts. Just a normal workout session, but it's still fun to watch just how hard this young lady works to perfect her craft. She doesn't miss very often.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
A lot of going to her left! I can't wait to see it in-game. <3
I think everyone knows Paige is strongest going right, so practicing left is essential to her development. She wants to be the best, a pro knows what has to be worked on, and Paige is a pro. Somebody had to say it.

Reaction Score
Ankle seems fine. I wonder how what this trainer is teaching her fits into/compares with Geno's methods.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Great stuff! Can`t wait for the season to get rolling.

Beginning around the 6:20 mark, she is working on a high level move where she moves to the right with the ball in her left hand.

That sure looks like a carry to me, but then again I can`t remember the last time I saw a carry violation called.

Reaction Score
Practice makes perfect. Is she practising to dribble ball with left hand? I love it.
She dribbles quite well with her left hand already.

There's an old video of her working out, and she is dribbling two balls at the same time while advancing up the court. Every third or fourth dribble, she will pass the ball from her right hand to her left hand, while at the same time passing the left hand ball in front to her right hand. And then she will reverse that move the next time. It's mesmerizing to watch, and she does it very well.

If I run across it again, I'll post it.

Reaction Score
She dribbles quite well with her left hand already.

There's an old video of her working out, and she is dribbling two balls at the same time while advancing up the court. Every third or fourth dribble, she will pass the ball from her right hand to her left hand, while at the same time passing the left hand ball in front to her right hand. And then she will reverse that move the next time. It's mesmerizing to watch, and she does it very well.

If I run across it again, I'll post it.
Well, here it is. And the beauty of this vid is that every once in a while, she messes up. It's the work she puts in.

Reaction Score
she looks slower than before it's worrisome.
She's just three months post-op on her ankle. I think we can cut her some slack for not being all the way back yet. Season doesn't start for another couple of months anyway, so she's got time.

Reaction Score
She's just three months post-op on her ankle. I think we can cut her some slack for not being all the way back yet. Season doesn't start for another couple of months anyway, so she's got time.

Yeah, I'm sure she's not allowed to try to go full speed at this point after the surgery. They will work her back slowly.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't think I have ever seen her wear the same T shirt in these workouts. I wonder what a Paige worn T would bring?

HGN

Reaction Score
Paige is doing the kind of stuff the Diana Tarausi's are made of.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom