More Nebraska? | The Boneyard

More Nebraska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno addressed the crowd after the game and praised the regional selection site. He said -paraphrased- "when we heard our placement we heard about the facilities and fan support. If I have any say in the matter, we'll be back."

This is the first time I have traveled to a regional so I can't compare, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable visit to the Heartland. Of course, having roots here I knew everyone would be friendly but it exceeded even my expectations. Great facility, great fans, great fun.

Now another long day for me. Drive to KC, fly to Atlanta connecting to Hartford. Arrive at 11:30 pm. Back to work tomorrow. Fun is fun but now it's done.

Go Huskies!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno addressed the crowd after the game and praised the regional selection site. He said -paraphrased- "when we heard our placement we heard about the facilities and fan support. If I have any say in the matter, we'll be back."

This is the first time I have traveled to a regional so I can't compare, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable visit to the Heartland. Of course, having roots here I knew everyone would be friendly but it exceeded even my expectations. Great facility, great fans, great fun.

Now another long day for me. Drive to KC, fly to Atlanta connecting to Hartford. Arrive at 11:30 pm. Back to work tomorrow. Fun is fun but now it's done.

Go Huskies!
Good job, Chapette! Along with many others, I'll be holding down the fort in Nashville. My good luck charm (NOT a 4-leaf clover) sister will be with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom