Mooseketeer ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Mooseketeer ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Great first possession.
  2. 4 minute opening drought for the visitors.
  3. 2 blown bunnies in a row? What's that all about?
  4. By the first timeout, every starter but Spencer had scored.
  5. Castle hitting Stewart with a lob on the delayed break was an absolute thing of beauty. Expect to see him on the catch and stuff end of lobs, Nice to see him on the other end.
  6. At about 6 minutes left in the half, I wondered if our guys were just showing off for the '04 guys in the house.
  7. Right now, this team is starting to look like last year's NCAA tourney team.
  8. Spencer finally got on the scoreboard with a minute and a half left in the first half.
  9. 19 minute mark in the 2nd half, Clingan got called for a foul, and Ousmane missed them both. Reminded me of a time when I blocked a shot, got called for a foul and kind of argued with the referee, who turned his back on me. Then the guy I supposedly fouled missed them both. As I started heading for the other end, I yelled "Ball don't lie." Ref called a foul on me. I asked what I did. He told me "unsportsmanlike attitude".
  10. 15:35 or so, Clingan has the ball outside the 3 pt line. Announcer, evidently trying to explain why no Xaviers players are guarding him says, "Clingan's not gonna shoot a three." Clingan at 15:31: Swish. And he posed like he knew it was going in from the instant it left his hand.
  11. Spencer was 2 of 4 from the field for only 5 points. Non-yarder friend messages me that Cam had a really lousy game. Points aside, 6 boards, 6 dimes and 2 steals ain't lousy game stats.
  12. Samson with a tricky move for the reverse just under 4 minutes left surprised me more than a little.
  13. New season high for Roumoglou.
  14. Game stats of note: rebounds 41/30, Assists, 28/6, steals 9/3, Blocks 6/0, shooting percentages 58/34, 59/34 and finally, bench scoring, 34/9 .

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
If I had to guess, I would have said that either TNewt or Castle played the most minutes today. But it was Cam, and he only had 25. Lots of minutes for guys who don't normally see that much. And they produced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom