OT: - Montana magic melts away | The Boneyard

OT: Montana magic melts away

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Montana Fouts ,who threw a perfect game Friday night, has been knocked out of the elimination game against FSU. Bama has lacked enthusiasm and hitting last nifght and tonight. looks bad for the Bama ladies.

Reaction Score
I was quite surprised the way that game went.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
My two favorites Bama and JMU both put on the stink bag and looked half asleep. I think the worst thing that happened was Montana pitching the perfect game, after that game she went from unhittable to regrettable. I really felt bad for her and know she will put it behind her and make an amazing pro, same for Odicci. I look forward to next season.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
My two favorites Bama and JMU both put on the stink bag and looked half asleep. I think the worst thing that happened was Montana pitching the perfect game, after that game she went from unhittable to regrettable. I really felt bad for her and know she will put it behind her and make an amazing pro, same for Odicci. I look forward to next season.
Not sure what happened on the day off for Bama, but first FSU game they were unenthusiastic for sure. Both Montana and Odicci will be fine. Good run while it lasted.

Reaction Score
Florida simply figured out the patterns that Alabama used for her pitch selection. Mostly on the coaching staff who chooses pitches and location.,

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Florida simply figured out the patterns that Alabama used for her pitch selection. Mostly on the coaching staff who chooses pitches and location.,
That could well be the case, but Monday night she was missing the balls she threw by a bit too much. They were drifting too far out of the zone. She normally throws about 70% strikes, and that just was not happening. FSU was choking up on the bat and getting contact when she got behind in the count. Some days are diamonds, some days are stones!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom