OT: - Montana Fouts pitches perfect game vs UCLA | The Boneyard

OT: Montana Fouts pitches perfect game vs UCLA

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Fouts was throwing 73 mph yesterday. Her ball had tons of movement. She looked like DeGrom out there. The hitters felt lucky to make contact.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
An article in Al.com named Ms Fouts "The Queen of Diamonds" and an "Ace" at the same time. needless to say the state is justifiably proud of our young lady from Kentucky, and her fellow Bluegrasser Kaylee Tow who hit a three run homer to seal the deal.

Reaction Score
1622982003889.png

Reaction Score
Maybe the most dominant pitching performance since I saw Monica Abbot in college. Whew!

Reaction Score
If you're a fastpitch softball fan this tournament is as good as it's ever been. OK going down early, JMU still alive, FSU still breathing, Alabama going with their stud on Monday. Can't see OK losing so it'll be Alabama vs. OK for the championship. Wish I was still playing fastpitch back in CT. League in Windsor the only league still alive and kicking.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
If you're a fastpitch softball fan this tournament is as good as it's ever been. OK going down early, JMU still alive, FSU still breathing, Alabama going with their stud on Monday. Can't see OK losing so it'll be Alabama vs. OK for the championship. Wish I was still playing fastpitch back in CT. League in Windsor the only league still alive and kicking.
You are probably right, but may the Gods of Softball have sympathy on JMU and FSU and maybe let one through.

Reaction Score
That was certainly an awesome performance by Fouts. Takes plate discipline to lay off of the rise ball, as you all saw if you watched the game. FSU has a senior loaded team that is pretty disciplined at the plate to go along with good pitching, so they should have a puncher's chance. However, I with a rested Fouts and the hitters Alabama has I think the Tide wins in a low scoring game. FSU has made it a lot farther than I thought they would and many of their players were on the 2018 team that won the whole enchilada from the loser's bracket so you can't count them out. Low scoring games come down to timely hits so this game could be a real nail biter. Should be a lot of fun.

I would really get a kick out of JMU knocking out Oklahoma, but I just don't think JMU can get by the Sooners with only one pitcher even though Odicci Alexander is a stud for sure. The Sooners just have too much hitting and they've seen Alexander two times already.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom