MOJO: What Went Wrong | The Boneyard

MOJO: What Went Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Throwing rotten tomatoes at Otto the Orangeman = Instant Smoothie.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am more than willing to call out the judge when need be cough, cough...orange flu...cough, however this one isn't on him.

Exhibit 1 - where were the Trump avatars and posts?
Remember that was a part of the mojo sentence. Many did their part, many more did not. I feel sorry for their souls.

Exhibit 2 - Artisanal grass fed turkey waffles with truffle and sun dried tomato pate or whatever else our resident git-tar playin hippie/hipster dreamed up was not the mojo sandwich. Turkey cold cuts rolled on a grinder roll, dripping in ketchup was the mojo sandwich. I do believe Auggie's heart was in the right place, but he just over thought it.

Exhibit 3 - Dripping in ketchup means... dripping in ketchup, ketchup pouring out of the sandwich, onto the table and from thence onto the floor. Really, it should have looked like Manson finally got paroled by the time of the opening tip.

Exhibit 4 - Mojo ain't a guarantee. They had a nice run the AAC tourney and a good first game in the NCAAs. Maybe more could have squeezed out, but if you didn't follow the sentence, and if you weren't pre-gaming the sacreds, you need to take a long hard look at yourself before you question the judge.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I am more than willing to call out the judge when need be cough, cough...orange flu...cough, however this one isn't on him.

Exhibit 1 - where were the Trump avatars and posts?
Remember that was a part of the mojo sentence. Many did their part, many more did not. I feel sorry for their souls.

Exhibit 2 - Artisanal grass feed turkey waffles with truffle and sun dried tomato pate or whatever else our resident git-tar playin hippie/hipster dreamed up was not the mojo sandwich. Turkey cold cuts rolled on a grinder roll, dripping in ketchup was the mojo sandwich. I do believe Auggie's heart was in the right place, but he just over thought it.

Exhibit 3 - Dripping in ketchup means... dripping in ketchup, ketchup pouring out of the sandwich, onto the table and from thence onto the floor. Really, it should of looked like Manson got paroled by the time of the opening tip.

Exhibit 4 - Mojo ain't a guarantee. They had a nice run the AAC tourney and a good first game in the NCAAs. Maybe more could have squeezed out, but if you didn't follow the sentence, and if you weren't pre-gaming the sacreds, you need to take a long hard look at yourself before you question the judge.

youre a real rat bastard you know that? I had crap dripping with ketchup. On the Saturday of the Kansas I had a sandwich made of homemade thanksgiving turkey breast (which was awful) smothered in ketchup on bread. Nothing else. I still have the pictures. Shall I post again?

I did make some esoteric choices over a couple days but that was to supplement the base mojo sandwich I had to choke down.

I went the full 9 yards and then dragged the tacklers along for 10 more like gronk going after a plastic whore.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
youre a real rat bastard you know that? I had crap dripping with ketchup. On the Saturday of the Kansas I had a sandwich made of homemade thanksgiving turkey breast (which was awful) smothered in ketchup on bread. Nothing else. I still have the pictures. Shall I post again?

I did make some esoteric choices over a couple days but that was to supplement the base mojo sandwich I had to choke down.

I went the full 9 yards and then dragged the tacklers along for 10 more like gronk going after a plastic whore.
2fishing(2).png

:D

(Crap dripping with Ketchup? Interesting choice, however, also not the mojo sandwich.)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
For the record I have consumed many tomato smoothies in my day. I add vodka and some spices and call it a bloody Mary. They are a great way to combat hangovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom