Mojo 2016? The Bone Zone | The Boneyard

Mojo 2016? The Bone Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Obviously a few days late here but maybe, just maybe our mojo fell upon our laps in a glorious red sweater on Sunday night. I nominate: Ken Bone, Leader of the Bone(yard) Zone.

Reaction Score
There was a lot of Bone Zone in the late '70s at UConn which helps explain my slow progress through academics. SBS Midnight Madness!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
perfect marriage, a messageboard that plays out stale jokes years past their expiration date, and a man who is already on minute 25 of his 15 minutes of forced, internet fame.

dont you mean in 20 minutes

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
You know what I hate about this "Bone Zone/Ken Bone" nonsense?

That we as the American population, more specifically my generation the "young adults", cant watch a damn 90 minute debate discussing the potential future leader of the free world without turning it into a parade of stupid memes and tweets. It's one of the reasons I personally hate and object to Twitter as a whole. It isnt the main source of social media, but it is by far the biggest reason "memes" have taken over the internet that are literally influencing election votes, as well as having a hand in the death of real journalism. /rant

Reaction Score
Look, I'm willing to go with almost anything for mojo but nothing remotely political please. Don't wish to be doomed before our first game. Does anyone thinks he even gets into the arena if those Reddit post were public beforehand?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Isn't there a well-established Mojo conjuring process in place on The Boneyard that is activated once we qualify for the Big Dance? Charlie Sheen led to WINNING ways but Trump went down in flames. What else has been used in years past?

That we as the American population, more specifically my generation the "young adults", cant watch a damn 90 minute debate discussing the potential future leader of the free world without turning it into a parade of stupid memes and tweets.

That "debate" deserves nothing but ridicule and derision. The Ken Bone love fest is clearly people avoiding the abject horror of our current situation by engaging in a moment of escapist fantasy (and that bubble was inevitably burst too). So I don't think it's apathy or frivolity, it's our generation's disgust with the sleaze of this campaign and the decaying state of the ruling elite. /counter-rant

Reaction Score
Isn't there a well-established Mojo conjuring process in place on The Boneyard that is activated once we qualify for the Big Dance? Charlie Sheen led to WINNING ways but Trump went down in flames. What else has been used in years past?

That "debate" deserves nothing but ridicule and derision. The Ken Bone love fest is clearly people avoiding the abject horror of our current situation by engaging in a moment of escapist fantasy (and that bubble was inevitably burst too). So I don't think it's apathy or frivolity, it's our generation's disgust with the sleaze of this campaign and the decaying state of the ruling elite. /counter-rant

A Husky stuffed animal I believe which Deepster (?) led the way with?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I blame Ken Bone if we get passed over by the B12 today.

Can you feel passed over by something you were never really a consideration for?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
You know what I hate about this "Bone Zone/Ken Bone" nonsense?

That we as the American population, more specifically my generation the "young adults", cant watch a damn 90 minute debate discussing the potential future leader of the free world without turning it into a parade of stupid memes and tweets. It's one of the reasons I personally hate and object to Twitter as a whole. It isnt the main source of social media, but it is by far the biggest reason "memes" have taken over the internet that are literally influencing election votes, as well as having a hand in the death of real journalism. /rant

At last, I'm not alone in hating Twitter.

Reaction Score
I change my vote to no. You are all correct....nothing political.

Question:

Is it bad luck to resurrect an old mojo theme? Charlie, or the nut sack? Or a hybrid of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom