Mistake of not doing the football deal with ND | The Boneyard

Mistake of not doing the football deal with ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There were many on this board screaming bloody murder about not doing the football deal with ND. (They're irrelevant, shouldn't play home games outside of the Rent, etc.) Had that deal been made, we'd have had more leverage in this re-alignment thing. It should've been done, but that ship has now sailed.

Reaction Score
So UConn would be more valuable to the ACC simply because they'd scheduled some non conference football games with ND? Really?

Reaction Score
ah, im not worried. see my post if you care to see my thoughts. really, we're ok.

Reaction Score
So UConn would be more valuable to the ACC simply because they'd scheduled some non conference football games with ND? Really?

Agreed. ND would have done whatever it pleased with no thought of loyalty. Makes me sorry that if a major football power was gonna self-destruct the way Penn State did - too bad it wasn't Notre Dame. Not at all forgetting the seriousness of what occurred in Happy Valley, but Notre Dame is a parasite to the game of college football. And they aren't really any good, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom