Mission Accomplished | The Boneyard

Mission Accomplished

Reaction Score
This will be the last time I use this headline after a loss. It won't be appropriate again. But the defense got plenty of stops, and the offense scored some points, certainly more than against Fresno. But it came at a price, Roberson and Marion.

A step forward, but now we are expecting more improvement and some FBS wins. Next week is the perfect home opener after a rugged Saturday. Next man up.

Reaction Score
I was struck by two things after that amazing first quarter. no false start penalties for the game and the second half game plan. mora put team in a position to win the game. I might not have kicked one of those fgs but it was their best effort in a long long time. Big test is next week-ccsu-letdown deluxe concern...

Reaction Score
I was struck by two things after that amazing first quarter. no false start penalties for the game and the second half game plan. mora put team in a position to win the game. I might not have kicked one of those fgs but it was their best effort in a long long time. Big test is next week-ccsu-letdown deluxe concern...
Also no delay of game penalties. Getting a play in on time was a major accomplishment for the last two coaches.

Reaction Score
The next game should be good for Zion. Valuable experience. Better passing stats. Confidence.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
CCSU is going to be sorry they decided to play us. We are no longer the team they thought we were.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom