MiKyle McIntosh | The Boneyard

MiKyle McIntosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This would be awesome. Hes draymond green esque. The staff should reach out

Reaction Score
I could see him following Reggie Lynch (former Illinois State transfer) to the energized Minnesota fanbase. But of course, hopefully we take a shot here.

Reaction Score
I could see him following Reggie Lynch (former Illinois State transfer) to the energized Minnesota fanbase. But of course, hopefully we take a shot here.
Who's reggie lynch?

Reaction Score
This would be awesome. Hes draymond green esque. The staff should reach out
let em know, wow this guy is good, Its just seems the market is glutted with grad transfers now. would he be one?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Its a thread about a grad transfer we want the staff to go after. You dont think the thread is necessary dont respond, its real easy
Yeah it'd be one thing if it were once or twice for really good players. But we're making threads almost daily now for kids who are very likely going elsewhere. It's like being pranked everyday.

Reaction Score
Yeah it'd be one thing if it were once or twice for really good players. But we're making threads almost daily now for kids who are very likely going elsewhere. It's like being pranked everyday.
Its grad transfer season. If we waited "actual news" this board would ne boring. Its fun to speculate. He fits a position of need and is now available. If he seems we have no shot the thread will fade into oblivion. No big deal

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'd rather be pranked than spanked with all the post season announcements about are team. One never knows if something breaks our way.

Reaction Score
Its grad transfer season. If we waited "actual news" this board would ne boring. Its fun to speculate. He fits a position of need and is now available. If he seems we have no shot the thread will fade into oblivion. No big deal
This is a serious question, Do you think the staff will some how find out about some of these people if we are talking about.
If for instance this actually gets in their ear, Then threads like this is not a waste of time.

Reaction Score
This is a serious question, Do you think the staff will some how find out about some of these people if we are talking about.
If for instance this actually gets in their ear, Then threads like this is not a waste of time.
No i doubt it. But if we know about this kid they sure as hell do. If they dont then they are incompetent

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
At least preface the title with something indicating we aren't recruiting the player yet.

Reaction Score

BLUEDOGHOUSE

I think when/if Mikyle McIntosh leaves Illinois State as a 5th year he will land at Minnesota w/Reggie Lynch.

DOGS (Defense Or Go Sit)..."I never sit because DEFENDING MY YARD on the perimeter and in the interior gives me my choice of Bones in the Yard! (PT) :) Woof Woof!"
BLUEDOGHOUSE, Mar 21, 2017 Report
#8 + Quote Reply

The dynamics at Minnesota have changed a bit since this above March 21, 2017 post. They may not be as big of a player as I originally thought. Depends on the Amir Coffey +pops influence on the locker room. Coffey has the potential to be an absolute stud though. We shall see. This guy is legit as the OP bbros mentions.
What is going on here?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
How often have we heard the phrase "he is a force to contend with inside" when referring to our recent bigs?

Reaction Score
For the love of all that's good can we stop creating threads about players we haven't contacted? I can't believe more people aren't sick of it.
How do you know he wasn't contacted?

Reaction Score
Just announced he's definitely back in college. Anyone heard of his potential landing spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom