Mike Rice Gets Fired By.....? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mike Rice Gets Fired By.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And who wants this job? This program has won 20 games once in the last 20 years.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Watch them end up with Ben Howland.

Watch.

Reaction Score
So when the Rutgers AD and President saw the tape back in November they decided it was worth a 3 game suspension and $50,000. Now that the same tape has been released to the public they decide it's a firable offense? So either they admit they were wrong back in November or they are succumbing to public pressure and taking the easy way out by firing Rice. Which is it? Nothing has changed on what happened since November. In my book Rice should have been fired back in November. So why wasn't he then?

This all cracks me up because UConn supposedly didn't get an invite to the ACC because of the recruiting violations and the APR issue. Yet Rutgers has this issue, UNC has academic cheating for athletes and Miami has all kinds of going on and I don't see the Big 10 or the ACC complaining about those issues. Swofford and Delaney: I hear nothing, see nothing!

Reaction Score
He's gone. Now how does the AD keep his job? He needs to go tooooooooooooooo

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Watch them end up with Ben Howland.

Watch.

They are in the B1G now. So, they have a chance to compete if they can keep some local prep kids. If I am a name coach looking hard for a BCS job, I'd consider it. All of their guaranteed losses are playing them anymore.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Howland is a possibility but my top 2 guesses for new HC are Hurley and Amaker.

Reaction Score
Somewhere, RutgersAl is turning over in his grave. BTW, that grave is lined with Mike Rosario posters with big black x's through them.

Reaction Score
Somewhere, RutgersAl is turning over in his grave. BTW, that grave is lined with Mike Rosario posters with big black x's through them.
I saw on their Rivals site RutgersAl came out with his FB prediction for next year. Guess what he predicts?

Reaction Score
I hope there was more than what has been posted...poor babies...they are upset because the mean old coach calls them whimps and bounces a basketball at them. Good grief, athletes aren't what they used to be...

Reaction Score
If that's true about Murdock there should be criminal charges filed against him and oh yeah freescooter either lives in his mom's basement or is just a very lonely guy looking for attention.

Reaction Score
If that's true about Murdock there should be criminal charges filed against him and oh yeah freescooter either lives in his mom's basement or is just a very lonely guy looking for attention.
Calhoun yelled worse stuff in front of 15ooo at the XL Center when a player wasn't performing up to his expectations. Good grief. I hope there is more on other tapes, and there could well be but most of what I've seen so far is pretty minor. Jeez, a guy is guarding like a wimpy and the coach yanks him out of the way or pushes him and shows him the correct way. And calls them names...oh my...Calhoun never did that, lol...

Reaction Score
Calhoun yelled worse stuff in front of 15ooo at the XL Center when a player wasn't performing up to his expectations. Good grief. I hope there is more on other tapes, and there could well be but most of what I've seen so far is pretty minor. Jeez, a guy is guarding like a wimpy and the coach yanks him out of the way or pushes him and shows him the correct way. And calls them names...oh my...Calhoun never did that, lol...

Why do you hate UConn basketball?

Reaction Score
That's pretty silly. This is about whiny entitled players. And whiny entitled assistant coaches, apparently too. And PC English professors as well I suspect. But then there are lots of middle school girls who wold be offended by the way Rice coached. His problem is that his teams weren't very good.

Reaction Score
That's pretty silly. This is about whiny entitled players. And whiny entitled assistant coaches, apparently too. And PC English professors as well I suspect. But then there are lots of middle school girls who wold be offended by the way Rice coached. His problem is that his teams weren't very good.

I'm the PC guy because I don't get offended as easily as you. That makes as much sense as most of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom