OT: - Mike Brey to Retire | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Mike Brey to Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brey always just looked like a slimy used car salesman to me. Other than that I have no opinion.

Reaction Score
ND is a terrific opportunity. Hasn't had an up cycle in awhile with a fan base that lights up when they do. Join the women's program that has become a bit more energized again , add football and shake ! I am not particularly an ND fan but when they are relevant across college sports etc everything is better !

Reaction Score
Seemed like a class act.

That team they had a few years ago with Connaughton and Jerian Grant was a very fun team to watch.
Connaughton was the best player on the floor when they almost knocked off undefeated Kentucky and all their 1st rounders.

Brey blew that game for ND, by the way. Took the air out of the ball their last few possessions--stopped attacking--and gifted the game to Calipari. I remember screaming at the TV. And I don't even like Notre Dame that much.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Mike Brey has always been kinda overrated.

Middle of the road coach. Only thing notable about him is that he decided at some point that the mock turtleneck and three-day old beard was a good look for a pudgy old guy.

It was not.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mike Brey has always been kinda overrated.

Middle of the road coach. Only thing notable about him is that he decided at some point that the mock turtleneck and three-day old beard was a good look for a pudgy old guy.

It was not.
I disagree. Or I’m in trouble

Reaction Score
I haven't compared their records, but he kind of reminds me of Mark Turgeon.

Both had some pretty good teams but not really any bad ones.

Reaction Score
Brey would be a great hire for Georgetown. He’d have them very competitive, which is at least a step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom