Mick Cronin stays at Cincy | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin stays at Cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If I was Cincinatti I wouldve said "thanks, no thanks" after dragging them through that.

That is like a guy leaving his wife to see if he wants to screw another woman, goes spends time with her and then 2 days later comes back and says "i changed my mind, I guess you are fine"

Cincinatti needs to have some self-pride here and throw that fire-crotch out on his ass.

Reaction Score
If I was Cincinatti I wouldve said "thanks, no thanks" after dragging them through that.

That is like a guy leaving his wife to see if he wants to screw another woman, goes spends time with her and then 2 days later comes back and says "i changed my mind, I guess you are fine"

Cincinatti needs to have some self-pride here and throw that fire-crotch out on his ass.

I'd agree with this, except consensus among Cincy fans on reddit is that this was a power move by Cronin to light a fire under the administration's collective ass to fulfill promises they'd already made to him regarding institutional support of the program.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
UC fans reaction and my reaction best represented by this...
dTzA8pA.gif

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from The Simpsons:

During a flashback, Homer tells his father that he knocked up Marge.

Abe: "You're going to marry that girl!"
Homer: "Because it's the right thing to do?"
Abe: "No! Because you're not going to do any better!"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'd agree with this, except consensus among Cincy fans on reddit is that this was a power move by Cronin to light a fire under the administration's collective ass to fulfill promises they'd already made to him regarding institutional support of the program.

If so, I love it. And I'd expect that from a guy like Cronin. He may be an angry frothing leprechaun, but he you can't say he's not a scrapper.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Not to denigrate Cinci here (nor pick on @kobe), but did they really have any better option atm? They aren't in the BE anymore, and conference realignment is no guarantee for them either. A great man once said:

Reaction Score
I like mick! Glad we get to keep beating him when it (sorta) matters.

Reaction Score
I hate it when that happens.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I like mick! Glad we get to keep beating him when it (sorta) matters.
Can't wait. I hope Satan saves my spot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom