Men's College Basketball Prediction Thread 2017/2018 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men's College Basketball Prediction Thread 2017/2018

Reaction Score
I have seen Broome play quite a bit. If he is the best player on Cincinnati welcome to a first round exit in the tourney. He will play like a volatile stock. His dribble drive is not lethal but clearly very good (his obvious strength). His outside shot is average on a good day. He does not possess a true Alpha Dog personality for a PG. That could develop but I don't see it year 1. Broome has a collection of talent around him that if utilized correctly could get you to the Sweet16. I think that is the ceiling. Saying it "will easily be Mick's best team..." after the regular season you had last year is bold. Caupain was a very good player with experience (he made pressure/big shots). I think he will be missed more than you think.

I don't disagree with you on Adam's either. It is time for him in his 3rd year to put it all together. If JA doesn't have a monster year the NIT could be looming.

I'd be absolutely shocked if Broome is the best player on Cincy. He's probably the worst player in the starting five. Clark is a big who can score and play defense. Washington is a scorer (with some volume shooting) but mediocre (at best on defense.) Evans is the best player on the team with solid shooting from range and the ability to score in the lane/transition. Plus he's underrated defensively. Cumberland is a bulldog with a strong offensive mentality but struggles some on lateral quickness on defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom