Memo to our AD...... | The Boneyard

Memo to our AD......

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I just started following him when he blasted the AAC about the whole UConn begging thing. It's been a fun follow.

Reaction Score
no matter what happens tomorrow or in the ncaa's, ad dave b should be able to take a victory lap. so stoked that we are in the big east and back on the national stage with hurley at the helm.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With all due respect, DB is a newbie around these parts. I don't think he truly understands how we would dominate MSG this weekend. After all it is our 3rd home court.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I met him at the AAC tournament in Orlando a few years back. By far, UConn fans were the most prevalent in the stadium. He seemed nice and cordial talking to UConn fans that were seated near him.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
With all due respect, DB is a newbie around these parts. I don't think he truly understands how we would dominate MSG this weekend. After all it is our 3rd home court in March.

FIFY

Reaction Score
I met him at the AAC tournament in Orlando a few years back. By far, UConn fans were the most prevalent in the stadium. He seemed nice and cordial talking to UConn fans that were seated near him.
Yeah, we had a hundred.......which matched everyone else combined. What an AWFUL scene that was. The streets were a ghost town.

Reaction Score
So happy to be back at our home away from home. It took damn long enough. Under normal circumstances I would’ve been in the garden for tomorrow's game. All good tho because I’ll be there next year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
AD Dave gets it. Talked briefly with him at the Charleston Classic in 2019. He understands what the fanbase is looking for. I don't think he lacks for people telling him how things were. He did engineer the move to the Big East, which was a fairly high risk decision.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
So happy to be back at our home away from home. It took damn long enough. Under normal circumstances I would’ve been in the garden for tomorrow's game. All good tho because I’ll be there next year.
this. i've been away from the east coast for so long, i have no idea...what's the story for buying BET tourney tickets in a "normal" year? how, where, when etc?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah, we had a hundred.......which matched everyone else combined. What an AWFUL scene that was. The streets were a ghost town.
The assigned "UConn bar" was packed. Helped that Ray Allen was there. I saw 3 Temple fans.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a complete fool on Twitter? His posts are embarrassing to the brand. Act like we've been here before.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a complete fool on Twitter? His posts are embarrassing to the brand. Act like we've been here before.
I like it too. If he can’t enjoy himself in a sea full of fans physically at least he can take in the social following.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom