Meatball grinders | The Boneyard

Meatball grinders

Reaction Score
I live in Middletown. We used to have 2 places that made really good meatball grinders, but one closed and the other changed hands and it went downhill fast. Anyone know who makes a really good meatball grinder?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I lost my meatball place awhile back so I understand. Twisted Italian in Hartford's Parkville Market does a nice job these days.

Reaction Score
Wethersfield Pizza House on Silas Deane has been known to make good meatball grinder/sangwhich over the years. Haven’t been personally in 18months or so. (Really good chix cutlet grinder as well)

Reaction Score
I live in Middletown. We used to have 2 places that made really good meatball grinders, but one closed and the other changed hands and it went downhill fast. Anyone know who makes a really good meatball grinder?

Central Pizza in Berlin to me is very good. Not to far from you. Meatballs are big and he has those green roasted peppers, not the red, that make the difference in a good grinder. I always ask for extra sauce on the side.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Greenwich Pizzeria has kick ass meatballs and bread. Give them a go if you find yourself nearby. I order on Uber Eats pretty regularly and the food holds up great.

Reaction Score
Maybe Lino's Market in Durham.

Reaction Score
You may want to try CT Natural Food & Produce on RT 5 North Haven. You can order just about any type of hot/cold hard roll/sub at their Deli Dept.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom