McDonald's Men's All American Game ESPN 9 PM | Page 2 | The Boneyard

McDonald's Men's All American Game ESPN 9 PM

Reaction Score
Let's grab Bronny, the only undecided player. LaBron's a billionaire, so NIL money shouldn't be an issue.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Torres is brutal on Twitter.

But the game was worse. The first 80% of it was unwatchable.

The next 10% threatened to wake Naismith from his grave to kill everyone associated, but it was awful in a way that worked…the West was so bad that it let the East back in it.

And then the last 10% was horrific basketball, but closely fought so it passed for entertaining.

Reaction Score
Torres is brutal on Twitter.

But the game was worse. The first 80% of it was unwatchable.

The next 10% threatened to wake Naismith from his grave to kill everyone associated, but it was awful in a way that worked…the West was so bad that it let the East back in it.

And then the last 10% was horrific basketball, but closely fought so it passed for entertaining.
UConn grad. Gotta support.

Reaction Score
Let's grab Bronny, the only undecided player. LaBron's a billionaire, so NIL money shouldn't be an issue.
According to the info i just read, Bronny is already the top NIL earner of all college and HS athletes at $7.5 annually, which is more than double what any other athlete is earning.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Castle has been pretty sloppy with the ball
Yea I came away from that game really, really hoping Newton comes back so they can spell each other at lead guard. Castle was very impressive overall, but he’s going to have issues handling the ball at times and against the press. I can only handle so much Diarra

Reaction Score
According to the info i just read, Bronny is already the top NIL earner of all college and HS athletes at $7.5 annually, which is more than double what any other athlete is earning.
Daddy chipping in 5 for his kid

Reaction Score
I watched some of the third and fourth quarter before deciding it wasn't baskeball and going to bed. At any rate it was confusing to even figure out what was going on. East was down around 10+ points and kept throwing the ball away. I kept waiting for Castle to come in. Then he's finally in and knocks down a deep three. A few possessions later he drives the lane and lays it in. They go to commercial. Come back, he's on the bench again. That was my "its time to brush my teeth" moment.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I watched some of the third and fourth quarter before deciding it wasn't baskeball and going to bed. At any rate it was confusing to even figure out what was going on. East was down around 10+ points and kept throwing the ball away. I kept waiting for Castle to come in. Then he's finally in and knocks down a deep three. A few possessions later he drives the lane and lays it in. They go to commercial. Come back, he's on the bench again. That was my "its time to brush my teeth" moment.
Same. Saw enough to know he’s a team player. Second time I watched him in this type of venue and I get the impression he’s not comfortable playing where individuals are primarily showcasing themselves.

Very similar in the team first concept like Andre. I’m not at all concerned with his earlier ball handling problems.

This is the way!

Reaction Score
I thought it was fine. I wasn't expecting high level basketball, just a lot of talent trying to outshine other talent.

I thought Castle looked good.

Reaction Score
Same. Saw enough to know he’s a team player. Second time I watched him in this type of venue and I get the impression he’s not comfortable playing where individuals are primarily showcasing themselves.

100% accurate. This isn't the kind of game where Stephon's skills or personality are going to shine. He's competitive but a bit like Lamb in that he's calm and mild-mannered.

Showcases always make the athletic freaks and iso players stick out, and the more skilled guys like CasTle look bland because no one is running real offense.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I’m close to blocking this guy on twitter. I’m not even sure who he is or who he works for, but he posts some awful, awful takes.
He should stick to what he's good at: Being a UConn homer.

Reaction Score
Watching SportsCenter from a booth in a restaurant today as they showed clips from the game. They did a stop action and highlighted Kentucky's 3 incoming players on the floor on one play. It's like an incurable disease.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom