McDonald's All-American Game Tonight | The Boneyard

McDonald's All-American Game Tonight

Reaction Score
Looking forward to Syla Swords representing Canada tonight.

Random question, has a Canadian ever played this game? Don't recall ever seeing this happen before.

Reaction Score

Random question, has a Canadian ever played this game? Don't recall ever seeing this happen before.
Swords really looked good in the scrimmage. I'm here to watch my Vandy girl, Mikayla Blakes.

Reaction Score

I know it has on the men's side, but not aware on the women's side. I feel like it's pretty rare to see Canadian women at US high schools - especially compared to the men.

Also, I saw Avery Howell was representing Canada at the Nike Hoop Summit. Has she played for Canada in any FIBA events? She'd be a nice piece for the future.

Reaction Score
Dang it! I will see if they air the game on ESPN Plus

Reaction Score
I know it has on the men's side, but not aware on the women's side. I feel like it's pretty rare to see Canadian women at US high schools - especially compared to the men.

Also, I saw Avery Howell was representing Canada at the Nike Hoop Summit. Has she played for Canada in any FIBA events? She'd be a nice piece for the future.
Haven't seen her participate in FIBA events yet. She may have been invited to assessment camps which usually happen twice a year.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's considered for U18 or U23 events in future. From what I've observed, she's been added to the CB radar recently. If memory is correct, she's a dual citizen because her mother is from Canada.

Reaction Score

They are eligible though I don’t recall a previous woman participant. There have been several Canadians in the men’s game. Neither A. Edwards or Nurse seem to have been selected.

Reaction Score
I haven't watched much of anything from Edwards until tonight. She has really good footwork and post moves for a high schooler.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Strong looks like the gem of the class. Elite passer that reminds me of Caitlin Clark--just passing lasers and sees the court well. Smooth jump shot that reminds me of Mikaylah Williams. Effortless strength and nice form, can crank from deep. Point forward skill set which announcers brought up a couple of times. I think she'll start wherever she ends up. Very limited sample size but she is special and was the clear standout.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom