Matt Rhule: “I love listening to Danny Hurley… the way he builds his teams” | The Boneyard

Matt Rhule: “I love listening to Danny Hurley… the way he builds his teams”

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Was listening to Matt Rhule’s presser earlier this week and noticed he mentioned how he has been listening to Danny talk about how he’s built his teams. Pretty cool to see this transcend other men’s hoops coaches:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Was listening to Matt Rhule’s presser earlier this week and noticed he mentioned how he has been listening to Danny talk about how he’s built his teams. Pretty cool to see this transcend other men’s hoops coaches:

Doesn't he coach football?

All kidding aside, imagine what could have been if Rhule was hired to take over after the Fiesta Bowl (I know, he wasn't even on anyone's radar at that time, but considering what he did at Temple not long afterward, it isn't much of a stretch to believe he would have continued the growth of that program. Oh well.

Reaction Score

All kidding aside, imagine what could have been if Rhule was hired to take over after the Fiesta Bowl (I know, he wasn't even on anyone's radar at that time, but considering what he did at Temple not long afterward, it isn't much of a stretch to believe he would have continued the growth of that program. Oh well.
Yes, we need to catch lightning in a bottle. Mora is here to clean up the messes, and leave the program in decent shape. The next hire is critical, maybe that guy is already here(Sammis?)

Reaction Score
There is a lot of Nick Saban in how Danny Hurley operates so maybe it translates back.

Not sure how Hurley would handle a kid like Dylan Raiola, though. Seems the antithesis of a Hurley player.

Reaction Score
There is a lot of Nick Saban in how Danny Hurley operates so maybe it translates back.

Not sure how Hurley would handle a kid like Dylan Raiola, though. Seems the antithesis of a Hurley player.
I don't know Dylan or his parents, but another thread here talks about Hurley giving great stock to the kids parents. Assuming that Dylan's parents are like Castle's, Dylan is a fantastic get.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I took it to mean that it's not only hoops coaches who are influenced... he transcended that.
Correct. His influence is going beyond just other CBB coaches

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom