Anyone have it's location?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
there's one with Geno's I think, I didn't watch it but I saw Geno's

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I just found this…not sure if this is the whole thing, but it's probably most of it, at least. (Warning: the sound quality is worse than usual.)

Reaction Score
What's most interesting to me is that Geno is alone here. Sometimes he is, but often he brings a player or two. There's clearly room and expectation for 2 as there are box scores in front of each chair. Maybe everyone was just too tired.

"Unfortunately, these games are few and far between in women's basketball"-- wow, I think the fans aren't looking for too many of these in a row!

Reaction Score
"Obviously you have to give credit where credit is due" and praises UConn's toughness. Now that's how you start a presser, Muffet!

How very gracious throughout, and such nice and valid things she says about her own team.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
What's most interesting to me is that Geno is alone here. Sometimes he is, but often he brings a player or two. There's clearly room and expectation for 2 as there are box scores in front of each chair. Maybe everyone was just too tired.

"Unfortunately, these games are few and far between in women's basketball"-- wow, I think the fans aren't looking for too many of these in a row!
I have been really wondering about this from the start of the season - not sure i have seen any Uconn player at the podium for the post game conferences. The video of players that has been posted I think is from the mandated open locker room period. It would appear to be a deliberate choice by the Uconn staff and I didn't know they could actually make that call. No idea why they are doing it, and wonder if the conference has specific rules as opposed to the non-conference games.

Reaction Score
Her recognition of Lou was particularly gracious, and does contrast with Muffet's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom