Marquette BET ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Marquette BET ThoughtZ™

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. The way the first five minutes have gone, neither team should win.
  2. Our first lead at 11:20. 5-4!
  3. When we held them for almost the shot clock and then they converted the rebound off the prayer into a layin, that broke my heart.
  4. Tristen finished off the ugliest half of basketball we've seen this year with a stone beautiful three that left no time for a response.
  5. 14 of our 26 points at the half came from our centers.
  6. I thought both teams would come out playing like they're capable of after the halftime break, but no, the game still sucked.
  7. Nice dime by Clingan to Castle just under 14 minute mark.
  8. If anybody ever gets a 10 point lead in this game, it will feel like a 25 point hole to the team that's down.
  9. And finally, with 9 minutes left, it feels like we're playing basketball like UConn.
  10. And we're faced with making a 13 point lead insurmountable with 3 and change left.
  11. Tonight's Clingan is the one we need for the next 6 games.
  12. It looks like Jaylin is our 8th man for the remainder of the games.
  13. We out rebounded them, out assisted them, and most importantly, out scored them.
  14. Hurley relates to the fans - students and old farts alike - like no coach I've ever seen.

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Shouldn't we want him for the championship game too? :)
I ran out of fingers? Or just hit the # with the wrong one. Or something like that. Actually, I was writing that on the cellphone while watching the game, and didn't catch the screw up when I pasted it into the yard. I'll go fix it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom