March Madness in December | The Boneyard

March Madness in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My initial thoughts when I saw the schedule from the FSU game to the Maryland game was, "OMG, this will be tuff to get thru without at lest a couple of losses at best." Now as I look at the schedule, I see it as preparation for March Madness. This team will get better as the season progresses and will be battle tested, ready for the tournament run. Regardless of what happens from now to the NCAA's, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
My initial thoughts when I saw the schedule from the FSU game to the Maryland game was, "OMG, this will be tuff to get thru without at lest a couple of losses at best." Now as I look at the schedule, I see it as preparation for March Madness. This team will get better as the season progresses and will be battle tested, ready for the tournament run. Regardless of what happens from now to the NCAA's, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.
It is actually tougher than the NCAA's where you typically play only three ranked teams over the course of 8 days (if you make the NC game. Just like practices, this practice run is tougher than the real thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom