March 8 - conference tourney upset poll | The Boneyard

March 8 - conference tourney upset poll

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
For those of you locked into the conference tourneys, here's a little fun. For each conference playing today, pick the upsets in today's games. Please note that since there are 15 starting times, instead of doing separate polls within the BY, I've attached a google form below with all 31 matchups. If participating, please use your BY profile name so I can give proper credit. If you pick any games after they've already started, I'll omit them from the results. Have fun!!

First games start at 11 am ET.

Click here.

Reaction Score
I should have trusted my heart in a few of them. I thought long and hard about UCLA/USC, Maryland/Ohio State, and TCU/Oklahoma St. Ultimately I choose wrong! I knew we couldn't go through the day without a major upset, and I chose Auburn over LSU instead of Maryland over Ohio St.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I should have trusted my heart in a few of them. I thought long and hard about UCLA/USC, Maryland/Ohio State, and TCU/Oklahoma St. Ultimately I choose wrong! I knew we couldn't go through the day without a major upset, and I chose Auburn over LSU instead of Maryland over Ohio St.
Me too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom