2021 Recruiting: - Madison Peaster | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Madison Peaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hurley must see something, not ranked on 247. Looks like he can D up
I tried searching for him in the Rivals.com database, which has thousands of high school players, and couldn't find him.

Reaction Score
He has a bunch of impressive offers in a quick look at his twitter. I was also trying to see who this player was and if he was under the radar. It appears not. Offers from Texas, Texas Tech, Alabama, Washington State, Florida, Seton Hall. Looks like he's a definite prospect based on that alone.

Reaction Score
He has a bunch of impressive offers in a quick look at his twitter. I was also trying to see who this player was and if he was under the radar. It appears not. Offers from Texas, Texas Tech, Alabama, Washington State, Florida, Seton Hall. Looks like he's a definite prospect based on that alone.
Yeah with offers like that he has to be a known commodity. Maybe he goes by another name? I actually searched for all prospects in Arkansas and still couldn’t find him.

Reaction Score
Yeah with offers like that he has to be a known commodity. Maybe he goes by another name? I actually searched for all prospects in Arkansas and still couldn’t find him.

Looks like he played in Tennessee at Arlington High School and now will be in Arkansas at Mills University Studies next year. Or maybe he was at Mills his Sophomore year? This stuff is impossible to sort out.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have never heard of him.

Kinda.

Iowa had a player with the same name a long time ago. I’m guessing they might know each other.

Reaction Score
Madison Peaster feature at his high school in TN (written in November 2019)

Hard to figure why he's so unknown among all the rating services. He was shown as 6'2" and 175 pounds during his sophomore year. Maybe he moves around too much for anyone to get a handle on him? Transferred to this school for his junior year and now to a school in Arkansas?

Connor Gillespie, Staff
November 22, 2019
Madison really enjoys playing basketball, you can tell that when you watch him play and see how hard he works.
“I have a joy for the game, I love it so much that it means a lot to me. It makes me go harder in school so I am able to praticipate on the court.”
He is a four star basketball player, which means he is one of the best players in the country.
“I play great defense, I can score at will, and I create open shots for my teammates.”
Madison has transferred to Arlington this year to hopefully help all his teammates and himself get better.
“I am going to bring everybody together and makes us become more of a team than we are right now, we all have to get more focused mentally.”
As many other great players in the sport, Madison started playing at a young age and has made many memories along the way.
“When I was in the 8th grade I scored 50 points in the Martin Luther King (MLK) tournament and I got a really big trophy.”
Catch the Tigers this year on the court!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Corey Evans and Eric Bossi of Rivals got back to me after they made some calls and checked around on Peaster. They don't think those offers are real and they think he's a mid-major level player.

Reaction Score
Would make sense considering that no one seems to know him. Why would he even say such a thing in a public forum that people will fact check?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Corey Evans and Eric Bossi of Rivals got back to me after they made some calls and checked around on Peaster. They don't think those offers are real and they think he's a mid-major level player.

I’m not going to say anything about a kid when I’m not sure, but first off I thought it was a softball player based on his name, no offense meant at all.

Secondly, this fake “offer” stuff does happen. There was a kid a few years ago around here who was not even a D3 player most likely, and he started doing stuff on twitter and ultimately had offers from a bunch of people, including committing to SMU.

People figured out quick it was all a hoax. But that was, shall I say, much more obvious than this. Still confused a lot of people here for like 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
Seems like it happens in some form every year. Rivals ranked a fake football player in their rankings because a group of kids made a fake Twitter account and tweeted out offers

Reaction Score
Would not surprise me if that ESPN ranking is based entirely on his tweets of offers. Wouldn't be the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom