Ma Nishtana...? | The Boneyard

Ma Nishtana...?

Reaction Score
This Friday night will indeed be different from all other nights: In addition to the usual Big Ten, six bonus plagues will be unleashed on the Irish nation. Their names are Crystal, Lou, Kia, Gabby, Napheesa and Azura. Heaven help the poor afflicted!

Reaction Score
This Friday night will indeed be different from all other nights: In addition to the usual Big Ten, six bonus plagues will be unleashed on the Irish nation. Their names are Crystal, Lou, Kia, Gabby, Napheesa and Azura. Heaven help the poor afflicted!

mazel tov!!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Having a FF game scheduled on the first night of Passover is just another plot against Jews for which Geno is accountable. Many of us will be forced to tell horrendous lies to sneak away from the Seder table. Maybe the family will be too drunk to notice.

And, oy vey, my son has to sneak away on the second night as well when his Wolverines play in the men’s.FF. Such mishegas.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Big advantage to UConn playing on Passover: Huskies have a Jewish president, and Notre Dame probably doesn't :)
The current president of ND is Reverend John I Jenkins, a Jesuit priest. So there’s that whole divine intervention thing. :oops:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
best post of the year:):):)

Reaction Score
Let's not forget it is also Good Friday. I wouldn't claim any divine preferences from above on this one. It worked so well for the Gamecocks...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom