• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
If I was Kentucky, I would have driven it straight to the basket

Big mistake

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
OK. That was fun. Just too much asked for Howard. Cant sustain that.

Reaction Score
The difference in the game

Louisville out rebounds Kentucky 38-17

Respectable performance for Kentucky. They have a pretty good team. SEC as a whole is not stacked so they should finish pretty high

Good game and great atmosphere! I enjoyed that.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kentucky played the 2nd half like a team that had overdosed on cupcakes. They looked in total control and then went without a field goal for like 9 minutes.

Reaction Score
Former Sun Devil Sabrina Haines had one of her better game since transferring to Kentucky. 3 for 6 from three, 4 assists and 0 turnovers.

Reaction Score
Had wrong player to push it in transition there at end. Kentucky will play hard. Always.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Had wrong player to push it in transition there at end. Kentucky will play hard. Always.

Wasn't by choice. Little time left and once the ball was back-tapped, a time out would have resulted in KY having to take it out at the far end.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Kentucky will be really interesting to watch next year with that star transfer Dre'Una Edwards eligible and add in Treasure Hunt

Huh? Is that actually a player's name?

Reaction Score
Huh? Is that actually a player's name?

Yes :D

She was pretty highly recruited kid by most major programs. She has good size and can create/score.

I think her, Howard, and Edwards will be a good little group. Kentucky I think is also missing their best freshmen player from this years's class who is out with a knee injury, Deasia Merrill.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was yet again stunned by the lack of anything resembling offense by Kentucky. Then again, not sure why I should be surprised - it's common in WCBB.

The amount of times on offensive sets where either there was no passing, or just one to get the ball to Howard, was mind boggling. Yes an exciting game, but the style that many teams play when then have 1 really good player borderlines on unwatchable.

Give L'ville credit for shutting her down. Shame on Mitchell for not teaching anyone on his team any offense. Kentucky deserved to lose that game. L'ville should have won by more. I agree they are over rated - given so much credit for beating Oregon, rightfully so, but not a team I see challenging for the final 4...

Reaction Score
Walz out-coached Williams. Full stop. Kentucky is very physical and tenacious. But Louisville is better coached, executes better, and had more poise down the stretch.

And Louisville has better balance and a stronger bench. With Howard being neutralized (again, good coaching), Kentucky had no answers.

Reaction Score
Walz out-coached Williams. Full stop. Kentucky is very physical and tenacious. But Louisville is better coached, executes better, and had more poise down the stretch.

And Louisville has better balance and a stronger bench. With Howard being neutralized (again, good coaching), Kentucky had no answers.
Kentucky’s coach is Mathew Mitchell not williams

Reaction Score
I was yet again stunned by the lack of anything resembling offense by Kentucky. Then again, not sure why I should be surprised - it's common in WCBB.

The amount of times on offensive sets where either there was no passing, or just one to get the ball to Howard, was mind boggling. Yes an exciting game, but the style that many teams play when then have 1 really good player borderlines on unwatchable.

Give L'ville credit for shutting her down. Shame on Mitchell for not teaching anyone on his team any offense. Kentucky deserved to lose that game. L'ville should have won by more. I agree they are over rated - given so much credit for beating Oregon, rightfully so, but not a team I see challenging for the final 4...
I think their style of play is why they defeated Oregon. Very athletic team. With great defenders. Oregon is opposite. Very skilled team. But not athletic. I wasn't surprised they lost. But I don't think Louisville a top 3 team.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to see KY when they get another ball handler transfer eligible starting next week I believe. I can't remember her name from TX. That could really improve their ability to push the ball. I think KY can totally win the SEC. It will be fun to watch them as the season moves.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to see KY when they get another ball handler transfer eligible starting next week I believe. I can't remember her name from TX. That could really improve their ability to push the ball. I think KY can totally win the SEC. It will be fun to watch them as the season moves.

Chasity Patterson?
On Chasity Patterson's return…
"We're so excited. We're 12-13 days away now from her taking the floor for the Wildcats and it's something that we're very excited about. The only day off she has is during these two hours of the game that we play. She works out really hard before the game to try to get in a game simulation. From an effort standpoint, works really, really hard on the day of the game to try to make sure she doesn't lose any activity she would lose in the game. And other than that, she is completely integrated into the team. She's doing a great job in practice unless something just went really wacky and she showed up with a bad attitude and started practicing real bad in the next 12 days. She's going to be taking the floor for us versus Cal and we couldn't be more excited. She is going to be a boost to us."

It’s odd that he would talk about some worst case scenario. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom