Lots of Paige threads... [merged threads] | The Boneyard

Lots of Paige threads... [merged threads]

Reaction Score
Yes, it's way too early.... but no one has ever done what she has done, halfway thru her Freshman season... I don't know how a freshman can already assume the mantel, but what she has done is incredible... She put UConn on her back tonight, against the consensus #1 team. Our juniors, I hate to say, were mostly useless, yet a freshman took us to victory.... so amazing!

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
That’s it. Only one stat tonight. Down 54-50, Paige scored last 4 points for the Huskies in 4th period and all 9 for UConn in overtime. Last 13 by herself... In fact, from late in the 3rd period, Paige made 17 of UConn’s last 22 points.

Simply amazing...

Congrats Paige..!!
Go Huskies..!!

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why are others launching up brick after brick? Do they want to win or not?

Reaction Score
The Giants win the pennant, the Giants win the pennant, the Giants win the pennant. HOW ABOUT OUR GIRLS! One of the most exciting sports events of my long lifetime.....Paige, Paige, Paige....1st team All American if I may say so...I could not even get up to the bathroom...us oldies better breathe deeply...Kudos to Geno and staff for an incredible coaching job....he is a basketball genius and knows what he has in Paige Buckets....The only thing I can complement FS1 about was the nickname...and here in NY cutting off the end of the game...unbelievable and outlandish...Paige has the whole package...you name it, she got big time game. Disappointing that some showed much nerves, but the girls did it....what a season so far....Geno will of course take control and level things for the rest of season. Keep me from the bathroom! Go girls!

Reaction Score
Imagine how many points Paige would score if the other team had to actually guard the other 4 UConn players on the floor.

Reaction Score
Thank you for this. I turned it off with 2min in regulation to go because the stress was too much.
Once I heard we won, your post gave me the juice I needed.
Both teams are super and developing. Gonna be a great 4 years, win or lose.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's way too early.... but no one has ever done what she has done, halfway thru her Freshman season... I don't know how a skinny white girl can already assume the mantel, but what she has done is incredible... She put UConn on her back tonight, against the consensus #1 team. Our juniors, I hate to say, were mostly useless, yet a freshman took us to victory.... so amazing!

Paige is incredible. She only reminds me of Diana.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Why was the OT video thread removed. Glad I got to watch it.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's way too early.... but no one has ever done what she has done, halfway thru her Freshman season... I don't know how a skinny white girl can already assume the mantel, but what she has done is incredible... She put UConn on her back tonight, against the consensus #1 team. Our juniors, I hate to say, were mostly useless, yet a freshman took us to victory.... so amazing!
Skinny white girl???? Have you not caught up with the times of proper respect for describing humans?
To say the juniors are mostly useless is simply moronic, I hate to attack, but you may be spending to much time in the sun and not following what is going on with the team. Your basketball acumen has been sun baked.

Time to take more interest into beach volleyball by the sound of your post. No attack just say'n.
It's OK, I doubt the skinny white girl, the girls of color or the what you call useless juniors would miss you. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Skinny white girl???? Have you not caught up with the times of proper respect for describing humans?
To say the juniors are mostly useless is simply moronic, I hate to attack, but you may be spending to much time in the sun and not following what is going on with the team. Your basketball acumen has been sun baked.

Time to take more interest into beach volleyball by the sound of your post. No attack just say'n.
It's OK, I doubt the skinny white girl, the girls of color or the what you call useless juniors would miss you. ;)
I mean, maybe his choice of vocabulary was a little harsh, but his premise was not to far off. A combined 12pts, 11rbs, and 6ast out of Williams, Nelson-Ododa, and Westbrook is pretty insignificant. These are supposed to be our leaders, our "been there, done that" players, and they continue to fail to show up in BIG games, that has to change for this team to have any chance of winning in the tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom