Look who decided to show up! | The Boneyard

Look who decided to show up!

Reaction Score
Looks like Tmart may be out of his funk and FINALLY! Whaley looked like himself. Easily his best outing this season. This team has potential to do big things if they could all get on the same page. Unfortunately Cole was a bit off tonight but id really love to see a game where Tmart, Whaley and Cole all play it up. Those are our upperclassmen and if they can be consistent this team becomes top 10 and a serious threat in March.

Reaction Score
Looks like Tmart may be out of his funk and FINALLY! Whaley looked like himself. Easily his best outing this season. This team has potential to do big things if they could all get on the same page. Unfortunately Cole was a bit off tonight but id really love to see a game where Tmart, Whaley and Cole all play it up. Those are our upperclassmen and if they can be consistent this team becomes top 10 and a serious threat in March.

Yep and give Gaff his due. That’s some of the guy we need to back up RJ and just play better. He was solid tonight first one in a while good for him.

Reaction Score
Looked like Butler was determined to take RJ out of the game.. He was smart enough to find his teammates and have a solid floor game.. Almost as a decoy.. Martin "manned up" and took care of business as seniors should do.

Our depth showed up tonite and we played to our potential in the second half. Always take a BE road win..

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Whaley played well but he still looks hobbled to me. Again, might be my eyes deceiving me, but I especially see it on his hedges, which don’t look close to as aggressive and quick as before to me.

Reaction Score
I think Jacobson meant to say “he just unleashed some above the rim athleticism!”
Oh ok thanks. I thought he had a beer in his hand when he went up for the jam.:p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom