Live Streaming | The Boneyard

Live Streaming

Reaction Score
SYN has been dropped by Comcast in Massachusetts So, what is my best option for viewing UCONN Womens’ basketball, live?

Reaction Score
I think ESPN3 does not cover all UConn games. You may need to add ESPN+ ($4.99/ month) to watch all UConn games.
All the SNY games are listed as "SNY/ESPN3" on the UConn website's schedule.

Reaction Score
All the SNY games are listed as "SNY/ESPN3" on the UConn website's schedule.
I think ESPN-ESPN3 covers almost 80% not all. Some are covered by CBS sport. . But from 1/9 - 3/4 ESPN-ESPN2-ESPN3 do cover all UConn games. If you have SNY yes it will cover all UConn games.

ESPN Plus is an over-the-top video streaming subscription service available in the United States, provided by sports broadcaster ESPN Inc. and Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia ESPN+ has been conceived as an add-on to ESPN's current cable coverage, so its service lacks access to any of the content on ESPN's core channels, including ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPN Classic .

ESPN+ Launched: April 12, 2018; 5 months ago

2018-19 Women's Basketball Schedule - UConn Huskies | University of Connecticut Athletics

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is there a reason why the Paradise Jam games currently appear to only be available for viewing via ESPN's pay for play service, ESPN+? How come SNY is not going down there to broadcast the games?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Is there a reason why the Paradise Jam games currently appear to only be available for viewing via ESPN's pay for play service, ESPN+? How come SNY is not going down there to broadcast the games?
I notice that there is no coverage listed for TV for the exhibition games, either.

Reaction Score
I can get ESPN3 on my smart TV... So does that mean that I will be able to see most of the games? SNY games ?

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
Hulu Live has SNY
According to the Hulu web site 01106 Longmeadow Ma (south western Massachusetts) does not get SYN.
There is indication that SNY is responsible for Comcast not being able to show SNY programming.
I'm not happy!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I notice that there is no coverage listed for TV for the exhibition games, either.
College Sports Live streams the exhibition games every year.

Reaction Score
I can get ESPN3 on my smart TV... So does that mean that I will be able to see most of the games? SNY games ?
Yes, if you pay for a cable package that includes basic ESPN

Reaction Score
I'm in Central MA and I have DirecTV and thus get SNY and Espn3 through that. However, a friend in CT says she has Cox, but also DirecTV's online streaming somehow. I don't know specifics, but sounds worth looking into?

Reaction Score
Just checking the schedule.... I noticed that SNY is not listed for a number of games, just an ESPN radio station. Should I assume no tv coverage, or no SNY for those games?

Reaction Score
Just checking the schedule.... I noticed that SNY is not listed for a number of games, just an ESPN radio station. Should I assume no tv coverage, or no SNY for those games?
I believe those are the 2 exhibition games and the 3 Paradise Jam games. I can't verify, but someone mentioned the Paradise Jam games are listed on the ESPN+ streaming schedule.

Reaction Score
Some people have suggested YouTube TV... I didn’t see SYN on their channel list. Will YouTube TV carry SYN?

Reaction Score
Some people have suggested YouTube TV... I didn’t see SYN on their channel list. Will YouTube TV carry SYN?
Depends on your location. If you live in CT, MA, YouTube TV does have SNY Otherwise no.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Be sure to look for SNY, and not SYN.

Reaction Score

Here's a link to YouTube TV. Scroll down about half way and input your zip code. That will tell whether YouTube TV is available in your area and if yes what local channels/channels and regional sports channels will be carried.

YouTube TV - Watch the 2018 MLB World Series

Reaction Score
Last year sny games were on espn3... comcast now has there app on their cable... good quality the last time they were at the jam the games were on BET or some weird network... I will not be happy if they are on ESPN+

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom