OT: - LIU's Bag | The Boneyard

OT: LIU's Bag

Reaction Score
I don't get it.

All of NEC's head coaches outside of LIU make under 250k, yet Rod Strickland's new AHC, Chicago State's former head coach, will make more than any other HC in the NEC, outside of Strickland.

Under Strickland, LIU has gone 10-48 and 7-25 in NEC play, so without a doubt it's a make or break season for LIU. At the very least, Gillion has shown he can coach in one of the worst jobs in America.

Reaction Score
didn't one of their best players hit the portal too? risky leap to take when Strickland might not have alot of time to turn it around

Reaction Score
I don't get it.

All of NEC's head coaches outside of LIU make under 250k, yet Rod Strickland's new AHC, Chicago State's former head coach, will make more than any other HC in the NEC, outside of Strickland.

Under Strickland, LIU has gone 10-48 and 7-25 in NEC play, so without a doubt it's a make or break season for LIU. At the very least, Gillion has shown he can coach in one of the worst jobs in America.

So UConn's assistants make double what the head coaches in the NEC make? No wonder why Luke and Kimani are holding out for much better jobs.

What do mid-major head coaches make? I was thinking around $1 million a year.

Reaction Score
So UConn's assistants make double what the head coaches in the NEC make? No wonder why Luke and Kimani are holding out for much better jobs.

What do mid-major head coaches make? I was thinking around $1 million a year.

A10 coaches are around 1-1.5 million IIRC.

Reaction Score
I don't get it.

Cost of living.

Reaction Score
I don't get it.

This was one of the most “head scratching“ coaching decisions I’ve seen.

They had Derek Kellogg that was doing a fine job. They were in top of division each year.

With no reasoning/rationale, they fire him after the portal closed - completely out of the blue - and left students/university to pay the remainder of this contract - to hire Rod Strickland??

Most of that nucleus transfers - years later they are 10-48???

Everyone at LIU that was involved in this decision should have their employment status reviewed. I read somewhere in this thread this is a “make or break” Year from Stickland?
Say, what? That was a couple years ago. He should never have been hired but at the very least, gone a couple years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom