Likely no Gavitt Games per Borges | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Likely no Gavitt Games per Borges

Reaction Score
I want to make sure we can handle Big East scheduling before I worry about playing in these interconference challenges

Reaction Score
I want to make sure we can handle Big East scheduling before I worry about playing in these interconference challenges
coming in between 3rd and 5th place in the BE next season is handling it

C

Chief00

The reality is that the AAC departure games are a substitute. I am fine playing a top flight AAC teams the next couple of years rather than the Big 12. UConn also has a preference for playing Big 10 over Big 12.

Reaction Score
We are new to the league I don’t think it’s too much of a big deal to have to wait our turn. People are almost act as if the sky is falling over this...let’s keep things in perspective. We are going to play plenty of quality games and we will still be able to schedule well enough out of conference

Reaction Score
Much easier said than done.
if we're gonna finally make the dance again it needs to be done. we definitely have more talent than depaul, gtown, sju, and butler. we just have to beat out Hall, Marquette or Xavier (all had major personnel losses) and we're in the 5 spot, which would pretty much guarantee an at large bid.

if we dont finish 3rd or 4th then we can still make the dance but we won't be the top 25 team most of us expect

Last edited:

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Living in Big 10 country this is pretty disappointing. Was looking forward to a UConn matchup with a decent B1G team.

Reaction Score
Much easier said than done.

I'm an optimist, but I don't see how we finish worse than 3rd. We have the most talent we've had since our last NC. The roster is rounding out with Hurley-type players. The coaching staff's player development is good. The players and coaches are motivated to win right now. Big year coming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom