2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 39 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm taking time out of work to do my part...
1713983963286.gif

Reaction Score
Exactly. Hurley and Co. will talk about basketball and hard work and trying to win. Hurley is a blue collar hatd working dude from jersey with a single focus. This isnt about jets and girls and money. Those are the types of things that come after the hard work. Calhoun had a similar identity. Thats why we love these guys. Serious people attact other serious people. Thank god we have the right guys running this program. Hopefully Liam is a serious guy and we have a good fit. And If these guys can 3 peat, no one will ever forget these kids.
There is most certainly a pitch- there always is.

Are we evaluating them just as much? Yes. But if there’s no selling, they ain’t coming. Hell, all these podcasts are part of the pitch. Danny is very sophisticated as a salesman, he is elite.

That said, there is extreme power in having absolutely zero neediness so we have a major leg up in a head to head vs 99% of places.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I walk around my neighborhood (I live in western North Carolina) wearing the combination 1999, 2004 and 2011 championships t-shirt. People look at it and ask "didn't your team win this year?" I reply "Yep, MY TEAM won this year, and last year and in 2014 as well!" "So why don't you wear a shirt with all the championships?" they ask.

My reply: "I don't like to brag!!!":cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I walk around my neighborhood (I live in western North Carolina) wearing the 1999, 2004 and 2011 championships t-shirt. People look at it and ask "didn't your team win this year?" I reply "Yep, MY TEAM won this year, and last year and in 2014 as well!" "So why don't you wear a shirt with all the championships?" they ask.

My reply: "I don't like to brag!!!":cool:
As long as you are walking to get exercise it’s not bragging. Get the rest of the shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom