Let's not fool ourselves | The Boneyard

Let's not fool ourselves

Reaction Score
who are the two other bozos?

the zone is interesting. i'm surprised illinois did go to a zone, clogg the paint and dare us to shoot 3s. We aint making them so that could be a problem against a team like purdue with edey in the middle.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The sport needs UConn VS Purdue. Redemption VS Dominance. Clingan VS Edey. Let’s do it!
The sport might need it, but my heart doesn’t need the extra stress. I’m all about NC State winning Saturday.

However if Purdue does win and UConn is there too, I’m all about it! may the best team win!

August_West

Reaction Score
who are the two other bozos?

the zone is interesting. i'm surprised illinois did go to a zone, clogg the paint and dare us to shoot 3s. We aint making them so that could be a problem against a team like purdue with edey in the middle.
Terrence Oglesby ( bald guy) who is absolutely fantastic . And our own @RobDauster who built the F68 empire and has provided all us hoop junkies with some great content over last 3 years.

Reaction Score
Who rooted for UCLA to lose during their run and get beat by underdogs? Everyone.

Reaction Score
Terrence Oglesby ( bald guy) who is absolutely fantastic . And our own @RobDauster who built the F68 empire and has provided all us hoop junkies with some great content over last 3 years.

TO played college ball at Clemson. Dauster does Top Dogs and think was a D3 college player. I like field of 68 outside of Goodman

August_West

Reaction Score
TO played college ball at Clemson. Dauster does Top Dogs and think was a D3 college player. I like field of 68 outside of Goodman
I didn’t want to mention orange clown shoes while I was giving flowers, but yeah. I like Hansbrough too but we haven’t got too much of him lately. Also like Childress and McNeal.

Reaction Score
Me too. Purdue in the finals feels too much like 1999 and we are Duke.

Nah. They were #1 just as long as we were and have the player of the year. Duke had Elton Brand in 99. They’re no glaring underdog.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Fanta is so good for the sport
Why didn’t he get assigned to any UConn games this year? Last year, I remember him calling several games, but this year I can’t recall any.

Reaction Score
I didn’t want to mention orange clown shoes while I was giving flowers, but yeah. I like Hansbrough too but we haven’t got too much of him lately. Also like Childress and McNeal.
McNeal was great during Marquette games and BET. I think the show needs Goodman, as hard as he is to stomach at times. He is often drunk, fresh from the tables and they all kindly berate him.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom